Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not coping

That is a super hard one my beautiful friend, did it take you long to get that appiontment? Can you maybe change it for another day?

I can't remember do you have access to a mental health team, some early intervention might be a good idea to keep you safe little one.

@outlander 

Thank you @outlander for being forgivving of my lack of knowledge xxx 

ive been seeing the treating team for about 2 yrs to try alot of other options but none have been successful so its coming down to the harder options now @Former-Member
it took me nearly a yr to actually get into them to start with. i see them every 3-6 months depending on the treatment and how long they take to work/if having dreadful side effects etc but usually its around a 2-3 month wait. i dont want to cancel it though.

thank you @Anastasia i dont know what tomorrow will bring

thank you @Shaz51

will someone supportive be going with you @outlander 

ill be going on my own @Anastasia
i cant get anyone through an agency (like a support worker) to come with me and theres no one else and theres no way i would ever take my mother. its something ive been keeping hidden for a long time.

im sorry i think i have to go, im not coping to well atm and dont want to trigger anyone or anything. thank you everyone for being here i always appreciate it
Former-Member
Not applicable

Not cancelling is a good idea if it took that long. I can empathise with how hard this issue is for you and nothing I can say right now is going to take away any of the pain and stress around it. Wish I was more help right now.

I will be with you tomorrow sitting with you and ready to listen and chat whenever you want to. You will not be alone tomorrow my sweet friend

@outlander 

Stay safe precious @outlander here if you need me xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance