Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander 💜💜

c34b9bf108068d7fcfb3dd56b14d6c0f.jpg523626332.jpg

@outlander wrote:
the horses are a big sign but theres other signs too that are just hard. i think im going back into the true danger zone again

I am concerned to hear this, @outlander ...I so wish there was someone looking after you, not you looking after so many other people, in your real life, I mean.

I'm also thinking of you lots with your very difficult appointment tomorrow...I want to be there for you too, when you're going to the appointment and going in...you could maybe think of having us all in your pocket, on your phone in your pocket or handbag...ready to burst out and support you if needed. 💙💜

Wishing you strength tonight and tomorrow...sending many gentle hugs, dear girl 💙

@Lee82 wrote:

@NatureLover how you been doing babe?

Thanks, @Lee82 , I'm OK, just finding it a bit hard keeping up with everyone on the forums, but I think about you all when I'm not posting, and wish good things for you Heart

Hope you're coping with the lockdown extension and the homeschooling Heart

💜🤗💜

@outlander 

Always here for you xox

Things move very fast on the forum so I know how difficult it is to catch up after being away for a few days. 
not very happy about the lockdown extension but at least Mr9 will be going back to school next term so that's something

@NatureLover 

@Eve7 💕

Thank you @Former-Member @Anastasia @NatureLover @Snowie @Lee82 @Eve7 🧡💛💙

@outlander 💜

How are you going tonight sweetheart?

@outlander 🌸

Just trying to make it through the night @Anastasia @Snowie wont be home till midnight again
Kids are being overwhelming tonight but i think its just me. Everything is annoying or irritating . I really just want to go home.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance