Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Thanks for the thumbs up babe, now I can breathe a little easier. Please you you haven't done or said anything wrong. Love you to bits. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you very much kimmy for my sign hanging so proudly on the wall in your paint room. It has touched my heart more than I can explain. Hope you are doing ok princess kimmy. 
I have a photo for you too. I made my mums birthday cake and was thinking of you the whole time BF187DCC-7C08-4493-820D-E9B3F59CA6E7.jpeg

It's a cookies and cream and caramel ice cream cake. 
also looks like the fairy garden is going to be very impressive. That is a pretty big area to fill. I cannot wait to see the finished product. 👸👸🧚🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

izzy I have to admit that your comment about me being your favourite goose made me smile. I am just hurting very badly right now hun. I have begun to lose my way again and spiralling way down into the dark hole. I wish I could talk about what's going on but it will probably be breaking the guidelines and you probably don't want or need to hear it. 
I just want a huge hug from you right about now even if that's sounds pretty selfish. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Kimmy can't wait to see the cake 🍰 I want to listen to anything you want to or can tell me without breaking the guidelines of course. I am always going to listen and support no matter what it is. I will admit to being a little more worried about  and how you are feeling right now. Please talk to me or anyone else for that matter. We all want you to stay safe honey. I am very sorry to say though I will asleep soon as I took my meds before I saw your post 😔 what are u doing right now. @Lee82 

Wow @Former-Member ... Kimmy's fairy kingdom is really going to be something special. Cant wait to see the finished product. I expect little Kimmy is very excited about it all. So much work involved, but such a worthwhile and fun project.

Love you Kimmy and Izzy.

@Lee82 ... Big hugs from me too beautiful.

Emelia 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Luckily I have a screen cover on my phone I am pretty sure Kimmy tried licking the cake. Looks amazing babe. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh kimmy my love you just made me smile. Thanks beautiful. It was definitely a hit with the kids and mum of course. 
I am doing nothing again Izzy just laying on the couch trying to hide from the world. 
my anxiety has just gotten worse and I'm not sure what more I can do to get rid of it. Have a lot of chest pain. Finding it difficult to breathe a little. 
whAt are your plans for tomorrow? It is a public holiday here tomorrow so the boys are home. 
@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Emelia8 Thank you for tipper love and hugs hun. They are truly needed

Former-Member
Not applicable

When is your psychologist back? Remember if that is all you can do then that is ok, it really is just making it to the next. It doesn't matter if all you do the next day is lie on the couch again it's an achievement to just make it through to the next day. Everyday you make it to another one, you make your children proud of you, I am proud of you and so are your other friends here. I have days where I don't even get out of bed, my bed is currently a mattress on the floor in the lounge room but it's where I spend some days because of how bad things can get. 

No public holiday for us but not that it makes a difference for me though. D3 moved out last Thursday so it's pretty quiet here. My week will be the same Saturday through to Wednesday I do very little and don't leave the house. Thursday amd Friday are appointment days. Friday is the one I am not looking forward too as I told you I blurted something and I found out today that my session this coming Friday is a two hour one😔 

Please be safe through the night amd if you need a smile just think about the body of a 45 year old licking the screen because your cake looks so good 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am really sorry Mel but the drugs are kicking my butt. Good night my love. @Lee82  I will chat with you tomorrow 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Em, we always wanted a fairy garden when we where little and never got it. Kimmy wanted one in hopes that Cinderella's fairy godmother would come and take us away😔 So when she finally felt brave enough to ask hubby she was over the moon. We are doing a little everyday so we don't hurt our shoulder but she wants to help in every stage so it's going to take a little while o finish but it will be worth it. @Emelia8 

Good night my friends, I hope tonight is as peaceful as it can be and tomorrow is gentle with you all. @Lee82 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Anastasia @greenpea  @outlander  @Sans911 @Zoe7 

@Former-Member 

Screenshot_2021-02-18-22-58-44-19.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance