Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I don't see her till this Thursday week. Still a very long time to wait. 
good night my love. have the sweetest of dreams. Love you 'Always'!

@Former-Member 

Thank you for the image of you licking your phone that actually made me laugh out loud. 
just what I needed. 
lots of hugs for you beautiful and for you too princess kimmy. ❤️💜💙🧡💛💚❤️

Good night Izzy, Kimmy .. Sleep well beautifuls. @Former-Member . I have a big smile on my dial, at the thought of you licking the screen to taste @Lee82 's yummy looking birthday cake. 😄

Night all 💤😴

Emelia 💞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good night @Emelia8 hoping your day tomorrow is a good day for you. Sweet dreams my love

@Former-Member  Good morning Dizzyizzy. Hoping you slept well last night and that today is beautiful for you. Love peaxxHeart

Dear @Former-Member 

I hope Tinkerbell's @Anastasia  magic fairy dust helped you to sleep last night.  That and the taste of @Lee82 wonderful birthday cake.  I only saw it on my mobile last night.  Looking at it on my PC now ... no wonder little Kimmy was licking the screen!  How enticing looking is that cake?

Anyway, I really hope each of you are having a reasonably good day today. 

And you also @greenpea @Shaz51

Leaving these for you Izzy, for the fairy garden ... along with a big hug and much love.

Emelia 🤗💞

Fairy house and chair

Image result for welcome to kimmy fairies gardens

@Emelia8  Love to you sweetheart. Hope your day is going well for you. Love peaxxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Emelia8 how has your Monday been? Did you get up to much?

@Former-Member my love I am hoping you are ok and that you were able to get some decent sleep last night. Love you 3000

@Anastasia @greenpea @Shaz51 @outlander @Zoe7 @NatureLover @Sans911 @Eve7 

hope you monday was kind to you and that you all found some light in your day. Love and hugs to all.

❤️💚💙💜🧡💛❤️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Just letting you know that I am here for you babe if you want to talk or just hang out and talk :pile_of_poo:.

love ya babe

@Former-Member 

@Lee82  Hope you sleep well tonight. Love peaxxx

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you pea. Doesn't look like sleep is coming for me anytime soon. I hope you are able to get a good night sleep beautiful 

@greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance