Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

thats alot of things happening @Darcy i do hope he listens to your gentle words.
are you going ok?

Things have settled a lot  @outlander am going ok.

im glad things have eased @Darcy and your going ok
have you been able to do some gardening lately?

Bits and bobs of gardening only. Not long before we left for far north I bought some roses @outlander but only planted one of about 5.  Half thinking of moving so plan is to finish what we have started and try and keep the areas under control.

Have you done much artwork lately @outlander

oh sounds good @Darcy do you think youll be moving far from where you currently are?

no, i havent done any art since the canvas fluid art about 2 months back.

Only early thoughts about moving @outlander thinking I would like to be closer to family (this would mean interstate move). Have a couple of places in mind and we need to check them out and what MH services are like.  One option I thought promising did not appeal at all when we holidayed last year... 

Highlighted

moving closer to family seems like a good idea @Darcy but only if it suits you both, hopefully it all works out though and you can find an option that works well for you and Mr Darcy's needs

@outlander

How are things petal?

Struggling quite alot @Darcy but for now im just taking it day by day and trying to deal with things as they come.

How are you?

For urgent assistance, call: