Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

thats alot of things happening @Former-Member i do hope he listens to your gentle words.
are you going ok?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Things have settled a lot  @outlander am going ok.

im glad things have eased @Former-Member and your going ok
have you been able to do some gardening lately?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Bits and bobs of gardening only. Not long before we left for far north I bought some roses @outlander but only planted one of about 5.  Half thinking of moving so plan is to finish what we have started and try and keep the areas under control.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have you done much artwork lately @outlander

oh sounds good @Former-Member do you think youll be moving far from where you currently are?

no, i havent done any art since the canvas fluid art about 2 months back.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Only early thoughts about moving @outlander thinking I would like to be closer to family (this would mean interstate move). Have a couple of places in mind and we need to check them out and what MH services are like.  One option I thought promising did not appeal at all when we holidayed last year... 

moving closer to family seems like a good idea @Former-Member but only if it suits you both, hopefully it all works out though and you can find an option that works well for you and Mr Darcy's needs
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

How are things petal?

Struggling quite alot @Former-Member but for now im just taking it day by day and trying to deal with things as they come.

How are you?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance