Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Leaving these for you @Former-Member ...

Fresh & Beautiful Flower in Bunches | Antaeus Flowers ~ 32734 ...

Sending loving thoughts to you today @Former-Member 

💙🙏💙

Dear @Former-Member 

Just stopping by to say a quick hi to you.  Still catching up on your news after being away for some 6 weeks or so. I am a bit confused about the 'former member' status, although I see that you are still here. 😕  I think you havent been posting much lately?  I really hope you are settling well into your new home, and doing well.  I would love to hear from you when the time is right for you.  💕

Emelia 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Emelia8,
hi
thanks
I don't know you
but thanks
Former-Member
Not applicable

thanks also to @Eve7  @Maggie @Zoe7  I don't feel I know anyone anymore

@Adge - trust your surgery went well and you're home with you pet family. Sorry to read about all the bird loss. Hopefully spring will bring some new babies along 🐦

My dad dodged another bullet and is home (from hospital).

@Former-Member  I’m confused with posts that are saying , former member. It’s good to hear from you, but you sound a little down. Take care. 💕💕

Actually @Former-Member  ... we do know each other, but you know me under a different username. Loss of anonymity meant I had to close my former account some 6 weeks ago.  I wanted to touch base with you because it seems that life is pretty difficult for you again right now.  I was worried about you because firstly you have not been posting much lately, and secondly, when you do ... you are sounding very down.  I care about you EOR.

Your Georgia and my little dog know each other too. I have had to change her name as well as mine ... she is now known as Abbie.  And you and I used to do a little gardening together as well.  Have you found the time to start a garden in your new home yet?  All I have here at present is some herbs ... my parsley and my coriander is still going great guns.  And I still have some flowers in pots on my deck which have been flowering continuously for about 4 months now.

I'm pleased to hear that your Dad has made a recovery and has been discharged from hospital.  I am not long back from visiting my Dad too.  He had another stroke and I made the long trek South to visit him a couple of weeks ago. He also is home again now, and recovering somewhat from the stroke. Thankfully it wasnt as bad as the major stroke he suffered around 2 years ago.

Emelia 🌸

Image result for EOR hugs

Have I said something wrong @sherpa09  or broken some guideline?

Hey there @Emelia8 Everything is within guidelines, thanks for flagging. Enjoy your day and re-connecting with the forum Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance