Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: (major trigger warning)

Yes, you must be incredibly tired of fighting. You are an amazing survivor, @The-red-centaur , battling what you do every day. I so wish you could have some rest and recuperation and relief, to build your strength up again.

@The-red-centaur 

Hopefully you are admitted to help you feel safe and to have mental health professionals to support you.

Hopefully you can get some rest.

Take care.

There's no beds in the psych ward. But I've been admitted to emergency department and gonna actually get a bed there for a change and after some sleep reassess it tomorrow.

Thanks for the update...am really glad you could get a bed in the emergency department, and hopefully get some sleep last night. Good luck with the reassessment this morning @The-red-centaur ...thinking of you...

@NatureLover psych didn't see me and discharged me. I'm a waste of space in the emergency department.

Hey @The-red-centaur I am sorry to hear that. We're all sending you strength from the forums. We'd encourage that, if this becomes heavy for you to sit with today, that you reach out to the team via the SANE Help Centre for a one to one chat. You can book a call, webchat or phone in directly Heart

Thinking of you @The-red-centaur 

chat on here in the forum 

we're listening and supporting you xx

@The-red-centaur 

Thinking of you this morning.

Hopefully you got our assessment and things are hopefully moving forward for you.

Sending you a big hug Heart

@The-red-centaur wrote:
@NatureLoverpsych didn't see me and discharged me. I'm a waste of space in the emergency department.

I'm really sorry to hear this, @The-red-centaur .

Where are you now? Are you at home, or with friends? I hope you are safe...

@NatureLover @jem80 @BlueBay

I am home.....safe well idk
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance