Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lemonjuice
Senior Contributor

Now, I am sooo over this.

It's been three weeks since I saw my counsellor in real life.  We have Skyped twice and missed a week due to Easter.  I'm so over it, this Coronavirus situation.  Meanwhile, nothing is getting done for selling the house.  House prices are dropping, the agent is advising to sell now incase it gets any worse.  I'm running out of money and there's no money to pay bills, etc.  My car is past it's rego day.  I need normal again, routine, need to see my counsellor, the drive into the city to see her.  And if that's not bad enough, when I do see her, for some reason it's uplifting, I am fine, talk.  I don't feel me when I am talking to her.  It's like when I was taking care of my mum, cheering her up, keeping it light, positive, etc.  I don't know why I am talking like that.  I get off and go home and feel depressed again.  Just really tired and fed up.

3 REPLIES 3
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Now, I am sooo over this.

This sounds tough. Emotional plus financial hardship is super tricky. I have no great advice. Other then do one thing right now to make your nerves feel better. Clarity comes when I’m always from a calmer place. Then take small steps from there. I hear you. It’s An incredibly hard place to feel ‘stuck’. Thoughts are with you. 🙂

@Former-Member thanks, just needed to vent.

Former-Member
Not applicable

That’s ok. 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance