Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Zoe7 @outlander @Sans911

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 

Coming to sit with you all 💞💖 

80720116_10162599446565577_4729051888190750720_n.jpg

Good thinking @Snowie Damn technology can be both helpful and a curse at times hey!

Sorry it was a hard night for you Hon but not unexpected - all those feleings coming back and not knowing what to do with them - it is super hard ...I hear you on that Smiley Sad

I am okay - just getting by. Going to be a very long and full on week so preparing myself for it as best I can. We are planning for the first 4 weeks of next term so it will be a lot of sitting around, organising, writing and talking. I am lucky to work in a lovely team though so we will support each other. They have been great this week - allowed me some space, given me time to work through some things and supported me when I was obviously not okay ...everything piled up and got to me finally but hopefully I am through the worst now. 

Glad to hear you have a kind and supportive team around you @Zoe7 

Also glad to see you back on here, I miss you when you are away, but understand that sometimes for our own mental health we need that time away from the forums.

Hopefully you are through the worst of it hon and some better days are coming your way. 💞

Love that image @Snowie Pretty much sums up life at the moment - for both of us I imagine Smiley Sad I would love to close myself off from the world right now but still need to go into work. I am definitely looking forward to the holiday break but also fear I will slide backwards with nothing to actually get up for ...see how it goes I suppose!

I am definitely limiting my time and connections here - too much hurt to overcome - from so many ...and cannot deal with other's pain (apart from supporting a few that I hold very close to my heart). You of course are one of those Hon and I appreciate your support more than any words I could write right now. I have been incredibly hurt by some that I have supported (sometimes alone) for years - short memories some people - but that is now their cross to bear. Smiley Sad

There has been a lot of hurt for you @Zoe7 

You will always have my support hon, you are so very special to me.

I hope you can be kind to yourself when you are on holidays. Allow yourself some "me" time and have a rest. You certainly deserve it.

@Snowie 💜💜

@Snowie 💐💙

Thank you.jpg

Hey @outlander 💜

How has your day been?

its been ok @Snowie
my sister got her first car today so I watched the kids for abit so they could get it ready for her as a surprise. early easter present for her.
other than that Ive just been working through some rush orders for easter. almost finished the last one but needed abit of a break to let me hands rest abit but will get back to it soon.
have been feeling quite sick the past 2 days and its not getting better so im going to give my gp a ring tomorrow and ask for an appointment, hopefully ill be able to actually go into the clinic though since I know its not catching.

how has your day been? still catching up on some updates atm 🤍

thinking of you too @Zoe7 💐

That would have been exciting for your sister @outlander 

Hoping you can get into your gp soon hun and find out what is wrong. You are not having a good run lately.

My day has been ok. Got out for a bit but its been raining here on and off all day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance