Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie @Sans911 💚💙💛

Just following on for now, will catch up with you both soon 💜

I think we are always our worst critic. It is easy to tell others what we think but when it comes to ourselves, we are so very harsh.

I think you are very brave for putting yourslef out there for your first shift @Sans911 I know you will do a brillant job, you know your stuff and if you are as kind to people in real life as you are kind to people on here, you will do just fine. That first step is always going to be the hardest.

@outlander💌💌

s.jpgsw.jpgc.png@Snowie @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 

@Zoe7am glad to see you on here and even happier to see you connecting especially with F&H.

Baby steps hun...💕💕

It is not easy @Snowie - very hurt by a lot of people but you and @Faith-and-Hope (among a few others) are certainly not in that category and I am very grateful for that Hon Heart

@Zoe7I am just glad to see you back on here hun. I know you are going through a lot atm, just happy to see that you are okish. You will always be one of my "important and cherished" people on here. You matter to me 💜

Thank you so much @Snowie - you matter a lot to me too Hon - and are super important and cherished also 💜💙💚🧡💛🌷🌸🌺💐🌹

How are you travelling sweetheart?

I am okish @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance