Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

If you want to talk about it @Snowie I am in a safe place at the moment and am ok to listen. 

Im sitting at the beach after going for a swim. It’s pretty cold but the ocean is great. Being on my own is even better! I did skin my knee diving under a wave though! Silly me 😂 

I'm safe @Captain24 but the thoughts are there today. I just don't want to deal with it all at the moment. It is just exhausting.

Just sitting at the beach must be nice hon. Having that time for yourself too must be good. I'm glad you have that time out. Hopefully it is helpful both physically and mentally.

IMG_4717.jpeg

Sorry about those thoughts @Snowie. Im glad you are safe though. 

Me time has been so good. Much needed. The swim hurt my back but it got out some negative thoughts. Im thinking I should go back and hope my parents have gone to see dads sister. 

We went to a place today that is amazing to watch the waves. I was standing on those rocks that are flat but I had to move quickly before the water came up. 

As we were walking down the narrow path back to the car, a guy said that 30m down the track he said there was a black snake. So I picked up Pix and kept walking. I didn’t care about me I was just making sure she was ok! Lol. Mum said I didn’t matter but Pix did. Which was actually really good since we are here without Angel. At least I know she is looking out for Pix anyway. 

I've just had enough of today and of myself @Captain24 

I did speak to someone from LL

I'm glad you could get out some of those negative thoughts. Any progress is better than none. Just hope for your sake that they stay away.

I would have done the same with my dog!! 

Yeah.. we have to look after them first! @Snowie 

At least you managed to call. It’s more than I can do at those times. 

After some pain killers I’m going to take Pix down to her favourite beach. Her sore knee doesn’t seem to hurt so much when she is on the beach and climbing rocks! When she gets home though she can barely walk. 

Do you have any plans for this afternoon? 

It helped to get some things out but didn't help with the thoughts @Captain24 

My sh has been high too. Sometimes we just can't win.

I'm sure Pix will love it. They get so excited so easily. Watching them can bring such joy.

Not up to much this afternoon. Just hiding away from the world. 

Hey @Snowie @Captain24 @NatureLover @Bow  🙂 

Hi @tyme 

What are you doing?

Hey @Snowie ,

I'm just catching up on what i've missed the past few days at this is my first working day of the week 🙂

What's happening on your side? Do you have a child in year 12? I can't remember.

Sorry it’s taken me so long @Snowie 

I just took Pix for her walk. It is amazing to see their joy over the littlest of things! It’s stuff like this that helps me even a

little. 

Im going to go in and have a warm shower! I think we are going out for dinner tonight, so that will be nice. 

Hi @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance