Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@The-red-centaur please keep these numbers with you and call them when you are struggling -

Sane Helpline 1800 187 263

Weekdays 10am - 10pm AEST

Sane on-line chat 

email helpline@sane.org.

Lifeline telephone counselling
13 11 14 (24 Hrs)

Suicide Call Back Service
1300 659 467 (24 Hrs)

The beyondblue Support Service provides advice and support via telephone 24/7 (just call 1300 22 4636), daily web chat (between 3pm–12am) and email (with a response provided within 24 hours).

You matter ..... you matter to your Dad, you matter to your best friend, and you matter to us ...... you need and deserve support.

There ought to be support groups available for your state, and Sane can help you to locate these ......

Just keep swimming, and when you are too tired to swim, float ...... float with us.

❤️

@The-red-centaur

We care about you ❤️

BB XXOO

Thanks guys.

I got a new diagnosis today.
I'm schitzoaffective.

I hope that helps you in terms of understanding and treating symptoms @The-red-centaur and making things more manageable for daily life ..... although it might feel and sound a bit daunting at first.

While my grandma had an undiagnosed mi, we suspect it may have been schitzoaffective.

Hugs ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope thanks 🙂

@The-red-centaur

It's a shame that you're not comfortable enough with them to share about your plan. 

How awful to hear there is not a lot they can do. Of course there is. Why aren't they connecting you with support services?  

Will you be staying in hospital tonight? It might be a safe idea if your suicidal plan is becoming strong.

@utopia I'm most likely getting discharged tomorrow. I told my case manager about a few things briefly today, I only had a 10min call with her. I'm seeing her tomorrow morning.

@Faith-and-Hope thanks 🙂

Take care of you @The-red-centaur ..... and we are here for you .....

Hugs ❣️

Maybe you can tell your Case Manager tomorrow about your plans @The-red-centaur.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance