Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@Faith-and-Hope I've been admitted to the psych ward...

I am glad to hear it @The-red-centaur, if it’s okay to say so.  We love your company here, and I know you don’t always feel as depressed as you are at the moment, so I hope your stay in hospital helps to bring you up and out of that hole again.

How are you doing at the moment ?  Are the staff  being nice to you ?  I hope so.  I hope you have empathetic nurses who you can talk to and who have the time to listen.

Take care @The-red-centaur you are in the right place, hopefully being looked after.

Thinking of you Heart

BB xxxoo

@Faith-and-Hope hospital never helps me, and there's a high chance I'll just be discharged tomorrow.
I'm no good.
And I guess the staff are ok. Not all staff here are nice though.

Do you have a counsellor to see when you come out of hospital @The-red-centaur ?

I have my case manager @Faith-and-Hope

So they will be informed about how you are, and where you are ..... 

Can I ask you, have you been able to tell them how bad things were ..... did they know how you were feeling ?

I am asking because I am concerned that you have ongoing support once you leave hospital, and I am hoping you feel that your case worker is someone you can confide in honestly about the way you are feeling @The-red-centaur.

Do you have family ?

@The-red-centaur. I hope your time in hospital at least gives you a break.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

@Faith-and-Hope wrote:

I am asking because I am concerned that you have ongoing support once you leave hospital, and I am hoping you feel that your case worker is someone you can confide in honestly about the way you are feeling @The-red-centaur.

Do you have family ?

I kinda told then how bad i was, but I didn't tell her about my plans.
But I've been told by case manager tell me there's not a lot she can do for me.

I have my dad, but he doesn't know. Neither does my best friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance