Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear about what you had to endure today. I completely understand what that's like as I had to face mine for many many years afterwards with everyone around me not knowing what happened. It is not a good place to be. I am happy to sit here with you while you crochet. Sounds like a nice relaxing thing to be doing. What are you crocheting at the moment? 
@outlander 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you @Eve7 . What are your plans for tomorrow? What are you up to tonight? 

Thanks @Lee82 just trying to stay present but i keep dissociating.
Im still working on the blanket for my sister. Coming along very slowly

How are you

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Anastasia  how are you doing hun? How is your boy feeling today? 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Emelia8  how is your night going? How you feeling after your dentist appointment? 

I’m having Indian for dinner @Lee82  and working tomorrow.

Coaching kids tomorrow night.

What are your plans?

💜🤗💜

@Lee82 🌷🍃😊

Dentist apt today was fine tks. No work to do .. just a check, clean and fluoride. All preventative.

Really good to hear you are feeling a bit better than yday. No doubt much relieved to have heard from @Former-Member , as we all are.

Em 💞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh yum. I love Indian but don't get to eat it very often as my kids don't really like it all that much. 
soinds like a busy day ahead of you hun. It's good to stay busy. Keeps the mind occupied. 
tomorrow I have a coffee job to do for Mum as she has hurt her back very badly and I have to take over for her and then after that go and help mum for the day until my psych appointment and then pick the kids up after school. So a pretty full on day for me too. Feeling quite anxious about it. 
@Eve7 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Great to hear you had no work needed on your teeth. @Emelia8   I am terrified to go to the dentist as it's been quite sometime since my last appointment and I'm afraid that I am going to need a hell of a lot done. 

Yes I think I am more exhausted than anything. The body and mind can only take so much. Another very busy and big day tomorrow for me. 

yes I was so very happy to have heard from our friend Izzy. Very very relieved that she is somewhat doing ok. Just hoping that she continues to get better and gets back to us soon. 

what's your ok as for tomorrow? 

You certainly have a busy day @Lee82 . It’s good that you can fill in for your mum and give her a break.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow especially your Psych visit.

💛💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance