Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Izzy I love you always. 
I will always be here for you. 
I understand it may be hard for you to be here but I'm hoping that you will be able to be here a little more as time goes on mainly because I will then Know that you are doing better but also because I miss you. 
stay safe my beautiful friend and be kind to you. 
@Former-Member ❤️❤️❤️

hi to @Emelia8 @Anastasia @greenpea @Snowie  @NatureLover  @Sans911   Hope you are doing ok. Sending you love and hugs 💚

@Eve7 i am so very very sorry about last night. That was not ok. I should have been there to support you and I wasn't. That is not good enough.
I hope you are feeling a little better today my friend and that you forgive me. 💙

@Zoe7 thinking of you my friend. 💜

@Lee82 💞💞

Hoping today has been kind to you hon

@Lee82Hey Lee82 always good to see you :). Love peaHeartxx

All ok today @Lee82  and no need to apologise for last night. We’re in this together.

💚💚

Lee82
Senior Contributor

So glad to hear you are doing ok today @Eve7 

and thank you for understanding. It still wasn't right. I guess you know what it's like sometimes when you are in that state your brain does not work properly. I was just so damn frustrated. Last night was only the second time I have ever called a helpline and I just couldn't get through. I didn't know what to do. I was out of control. Feeling a little better now after having a pretty rough morning. 

@Lee82 🌻💕
Lee82
Senior Contributor

@outlander Hey sweetie. How have you been doing? 

@Former-Member Heart

just hanging around atm @Lee82 not going as well as i could but just venting on the worry room. am going to have a shower and try and crochet abit i think soon

I hear you @Lee82  it must have been so frustrating last night.

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit better tonight.

Lots of love

💖💖💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance