Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

I am so very sorry you were triggered babe. 
I am feeling the same way at the moment. I am laying on the couch. I. Any stop shaking and. I w am very dizzy. I don't j so what's wring 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am so sorry you are not feeling great right now. Please be safe, I don't have any helpful adivce so sorry my love. I am here for you though. Sending you gentle hugs @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thanks hun. What arw you doing noe? You able to rest ny love? 

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am lying down under my weighted blanket waiting for Hubby to come home and help me do my afternoon selsf care. Please be gentle with you @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

That's good to hear babe. What tume is he due hjj in e ?

i kind of gut I little told off on here before and I had a bit of an episode over it. So it's just the effects of thT. My body is just so over rhese episodes that it doesn't cope veeyv well afterwards anymore. It takes. Me a long time ti recover

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

He is not due home for a couple of hours, I just can't move right now. D2 is due home soon as if I really need anything I will ask her. I know that is why I said sorry before. I feel bad.

Wishing there was something I could do for you @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

There's no need to mo e hun. Laying right there is all you need to. Ebe doing. I am under my blanket too at the moment but wishing it was a weighted one rigth now. 
dint feel bad babe. I just get so upset because I am trying to express ny concern for my friend and make sure she is ok and get told off for it. I don't know abiut you but u kind of feel like when we both chat to each other we are closely monitored 

@Former-Member 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Have I said something wrong babe? 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Absolutely not my love, I went to reply and blanked out. Another alter came out no sure which one but they decided to go for a walk with my phone, left the house unlocked and no shoes 😔 How are you feeling now @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Oh honey. I'm so sorry. Were you back home before you came back? 
I am not too bad. Feeling a little better. At least I can focus better now and I don't feel so dizzy. 
@Former-Member 

how you feeling? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance