Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

That all sounds amazing @Former-Member 

I am very much looking forward to seeing your works of art 

@Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

trust me the practise canvas is nothing great but it will be @Anastasia 

@Former-Member  I have been struggling to keep up with the forums, but I just caught up on the last few pages...I want to say, I so much admire your wisdom and insight, into both how you are doing and how others are doing. You are truly amazing, I am lucky to have met you on here. Heart

I couldn't agree more @NatureLover 

@Former-Member you always make sure you check on your mates even with your own sh*t going on. You are a good friend.

I am lucky to have found you both Heart as well as all of my other forum friends xoxo

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am the lucky one @NatureLover , you truly are a gem of a person so kind and caring. Don't worry about not keeping up, just keep loooking after you. Sending you hhuge hugs

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anastasia , you guys aren't mates, you are family and the best part of my recovery. Having the support of you guys has made a real difference in my healing

Thank you, @Former-Member ...sending you huge hugs back 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 , are you around lovely?

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm right here babe. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry about before, I just know that I would most likely have gotten prompted to leave anyway. It got really bad and really close, I am feeling so sick right now and sleepy. Not good at all.

How are you feeling Mel? @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance