Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dark place

Hi again @Former-Member 

Thanks for lettting me know that you will be safe tonight. I appreciate that.  Feeling stupid and needy are very understandable for many of us these days and do not make us any less precious or worthy.  Let's hope that tomorrow brings some sunshine and hope.

May you get some solace and rest tonight,

Whitehawk

@Former-Member Heart

💜 @Former-Member 

@Former-Member 💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi  @Maggie @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom 

how are you all? I'm doing a bit better & will talk to my doc soon. Trying to plan something I like & want to do some more art stuff, maybe painting.

Good to hear @Former-Member ..... ❣️

Have you seen what @Maggie @CheerBear and others are up to on the craft thread ?  It might take your interest .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope  I was looking for the art thread but got distracted, will have a look now, thank you.

@Former-Member 

There is an art thread ..... Through One's Eyes 

And there is a craft thread ..... Craft Corner 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I've been trying, I promise you guys, but when I re u something to make me happy I get smashed down. I can't say I'm trying hard because I'm just holding on and I don't think it's worth holdaing o to anymore I don't even know why I just won't walk away. Perhaps because there's nothing to walk to

Former-Member
Not applicable

I can't get of anyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance