Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB s Hey TABs and good morning :D! are you still up I wonder? Will be online till I crash again. gpx

TAB
Senior Contributor

am up now, cant believe slept so long, must be sick, think clocked 14hrs well in 2 naps plus sleep since got up 2 am yest lol @greenpea 

@TAB  oh I hope you are not sick. You have had no luck this winter at all with the sickness but your house is cold and where you live is so cold. Is 4 degrees here, must be even colder where you are then,  am going to try for a walk soon to heat up the body and push out the virus. Wish me luck.Is it 2.30ish where you are?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @greenpea  yeah temp about the same, was supposed to be 10 deg heatwave lol yeah think body repairing itself, only other symptom is ver y tender low back so hopping in bath shortly, wasnt going to

well you must be doing okay if can do that(?) yes 2.30am, went to bed around 6 thought, got back up briefly then zzs and dreams til 2 lol 

@TAB s doing better today, not great but better, and just have to get out of the house you know what I mean. Hot bath sound good. I better go and get shoes on etc. Will talk when I get back. Have a lovely hot soak in the bath.:)

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well esp with other people there re getting out of house ha @greenpea  ok will go dive in lol

@TAB  Hey TABs did the walk and it was beautiful full moon shining on the bay. Just lovely. How was your bath?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Summer Bay lol @greenpea  yeah bath good, so relaxing, should have topped up with more hot, could have stayed there lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

think last walk here was day before yest, was walking in own shadow lol, huge moon and streetlights were still on @greenpea  was around 6am

@TAB  yes moon still up when I was heading home. Will you go for another walk today? My walk takes me about an hour. Will go for another walk when support worker gets here. Am up for it even if I crash later will be worth it :).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance