Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

okay @Bill16  yeah never saw what happened to one ant7 put up bad luck

just got gas bottles here so back on 45kg 2 new ones same time lol will be living in bath tub lol or get gas heater out lol had to mow lawn to get them in, was 2 ft high and compacted around bottles haha lol no whippersnipper sweatin now lol

@TAB hey tabby cat, hope bath can fix your back aching lol. I lost a bit around my stomach measured this morning, just from a bit of tightening on eating. Looks I survived work today.from a shaky start. Hope you have a nice evening. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

well done re stomach Im still out of bounds/rather not know, have tape next to me lol @Meowmy  

@TAB hey tabby cat, you have just started your health journey lol. Pretty sure you will do well. Hope you have a good evening and night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  just resting here, yeah having day off being healthy today, well not drinking anyway 

@TAB so good, tabby cat, reducing alcohol. Hope you find interesting things to do at home. I am going home soon. I will do my crosswords, colouring tonight. It's good to finish the shift.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, good for finishing shift @Meowmy and colouring in. I will just watch tv and bed early

@Meowmy  I love you too Meowmy :)xxxx

@TAB  Hey cat thank you for the really nice comments you made on thumbs up I really appreciate them :). btw you are funny, kind,and caring which are some of the reasons I really like talking with you.

I am feeling exhausted but slowly getting better. Will talk with you maybe early tomorrow if you are up.xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @greenpea  um yeah feeling somewhere between relaxed and exhausted here, big effort to connect new gas cylinders had to mow 2 foot long lawn to get them in haha all done, was sweating lol on 20 deg 

oh. late night shows used to watch on abc comedy are back on  so might be up super early lol feeling stuffed atm well unless coffee/compromise thats kompromis in German lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance