Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB can do admin work ha. Just had coffee. Feeling better. Sun is out outside. Nothing happening lol. Think will eat a fruit and may be early night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess @Meowmy  re admin  just in recovery here lol neighbour sounds like home can hear grinding again ugh, had bath, hung washing out just watch tv, feeling like summers coming its bright

@TAB sitting watching the tall trees and plants outside. Still rays of sun. Nothing happening. Doing some home skin care. Getting old very quickly now past fifty years. Made another weak coffee. Afternoon slipping away lol. Tabby.

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB  raining at my joint

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha will be 60 in 2 ish years re old @Meowmy   ok might pumice my heels thanks for reminder lol

@Bill16 Hey Bill, hope you enjoy the rain. It has been nice and sunny here. Just having a facial skin treatment at home and sipping at coffee. Probably will see if can cook some dessert ha. @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah clear and sunny here just not real warm @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

dessert sounds good @Meowmy  just watching tv here still

@TAB just soaking some rice to make rice pudding.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds okay @Meowmy  i dont eat rice any more unless takeaway etc lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance