Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

I would look after you cool friend @Meowmy 

@Bill16 thank you cool Bill.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @Meowmy  meds not sorted obv as slept in again dr in a rush, so still stuck

Yes that doesnt sound good, am thinking of starting to stock up again here, some things not on shelves last couple times at supermarket 

TAB
Senior Contributor

gday @Bill16  slept in again, drs appt yest a waste, try something else they said monday and if that doesnt help then have to be my dr think, am taking stuff for side effects of other stuff that poss shouldnt be taking anyway lol just nuts   

@TAB Tabby no good re sleep cycle. Hope dr can help. Covid very bad. We will enter severe lockdown here. Just resting. Guess would be holiday lol re work.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah getting sick of it, dr was behind and rushed and trying to sort 3 different things plus was asking me stuff from time before like they didnt take notes grr 

What do you mean re holiday? Will look up news re lockdown @Meowmy 

@TAB may be work will close or much reduced hours, then gov pay and holiday at home lol. Find out tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah think there is state govt payment plus most things have to close just read, says only chemist, supermarkets and servos allowed to open @Meowmy  yeah talked to mate not spoken to in ages, he is still working but getting 750 on top of full time pay, because he was in better paid job and is on ABN so hes getting really good pay for 40 hr week job in city his accountant told him to do it lol so hes raking it in, just nuts

@TAB oh well, Tabby, think work will be very quiet and I will see my accountant soon to find out. Think will still turn up to work if can coz at home my myself all day every day probably not too good. Just having second coffee here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

pretty sure they are not allowed to open unless its a hospital or nursing home or something re physio  @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance