Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I have rels in canberra again @Former-Member @greenpea  they lived in Gunghalin and somewhere else other times, not sure where now, I went there to visit a few times last time prob 12 years ago 

G'day forumites.

Hey Hams @MDT 

@greenpea  I hope you are going ok 💙

what's happening hams @MDT  ? so where are you working next? it sounded like you have work to go to?

not up to much today, trying to test water meter, its in someone elses back yard, about to go back for 2nd reading lol

Next week @TAB
Back to my old govt job, so just enjoying the freedom for these few days. Lol.

will be seeing dentist tomorrow and also GP - I have been getting vertigo today and yesterday. I think it might be my ears as mum had the same problem a few months back. Gotta get the wax out of them lol

thats good @MDT  I have always had wax probs , used to have to talk dr into syringing them, they would always be surpriesed how much came out. Last time was a nurse with silly machine that could not have dislodged much if anything it was dribbling 

Yeah @TAB It's gross haha

Will need to lie down. Feel disgusting

i used to get pretty deaf as kid with wax, was always a relief to hear properly again, apparently eating some oil stops it cant think of name, veg alternative to fish oil ok flaxseed oil @MDT 

Hi @Former-Member ,

thanks for thinking of us over over here in the west.  So far there has been no damage near me but some areas are badly affected.

how are you?  I am ok.

take care 

peri

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance