Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

oh, GP told me yest when went to see them for something else,was just ticking boxes today, they get funny when dont go to appointments. ok detailed version a few polyps, benign @Flying_Hams  going for scan on abdomen in couple hours on not related

Hope your days okay, been freaking out here over water bills and protential leaks and cant access meter etc etc  , after long call with water company sounds they are going with 'hot summer' got my doubts, dont recall rate increases like they are trying on and still have 6mths left of 'rate year' anyway. left note in neighbours letter box going to have to let it go  

Hmm @TAB

A lot to deal with.

I'm sorry von tabs. I hope you get on top of it

well its just the water at the moment plus cant eat for ok another hour now lol @Flying_Hams 

neighbors car there now, no contact, they have baby will leave it for today.silly situation to be in having to ask to access own water meter

Well actually this is Very Similar to my Job....

Girl Doing Funny Work Picture For Whatsapp

Good morning and Hap-pea Thursday  to all the formites including but not all  @Adge @TAB @Flying_Hams @Ant7 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Pingu @Billy_ @The-red-centaur @Corny @Eden1919 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @frog @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @Molliex @BlueBay @eth @Mazarita @Exoplanet @Lonelyhart @Former-Member @Smc @Owlunar @valentina @Former-Member @Sophia1 @Former-Member . Have a wonderful, beautiful day ahead. Loads of love peaxxx

Nearly autumn how beautiful is this!:D

Image result for autumn leavesand this!Image result for autumn leaves

@greenpea how are you going.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea  and all.

Thanks for lovely pics. Autumn is my favourite season.

Sherry 😀💕

@Former-Member @The-red-centaur  Hey! I am doing really well thanks. Looking forward to my walk shortly :). Yes autumn is just beautiful. When I lived in Canberra there were heaps of trees like this. Not so much where I am living now unfortunately so I have to get my fix from google.  Anything on today Sherry and The-red-centaur?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Very true @greenpea .. Canberra is very beautiful in autumn. I too used to live there, for about 11 years, but left there some 20 years ago now. Hope you enjoyed your early morning walk. No plans for me today, though hubby wants to go clothes shopping .. so may be heading into town to do that.

Morning wave to @The-red-centaur @Adge @TAB @Flying_Hams @Maggie @Former-Member @Former-Member @Meowmy @Peri  and others

I hope those of you in Perth are okay .. I hear there was a very destructive storm there yesterday or the day before.

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member  Omg Sherry we would have been living there around the same time. I was there for 13 years. The kidults are Canberrans. We live all around Canberra North and South but mainly North when the kids went to school. The schooling was great I remember that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance