Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks for your commiserations.....it's been hard going as a Blues supporter for a loooong time now. @DJMasters 

We are improving, but letting Simmo retire (although I'm convinced he was pushed) disheartens me.

Anyway, if you get the opportunity to go to the GF, I really think you should. Once in a lifetime opportunity.....the GF will never be played outside

of the MCG ever again.

Hi @WIP @DJMasters
I see you are talking about sports. I think you are tlaking about NRL and AFL. I like the swans and also Geelong. My second team is Geelong. In terms of the NRL I go for sharks and have done so since I was young.
I also watch soccer/football and now I can support Tottenham since they resigned Gareth Bale from Real Madrid. My team is not in the BPL haha so I have had no reason to watch it.

@MDT @greenpea @Maggie good morning, friends, take care. 

@Meowmy  Have a good  day. Or as good as you can. I’m heading out to do some gardening before it rains.❤️❤️❤️

@MDT welcome to the Footy Club....lol.  Good team Geelong, I like them too.  I am hoping the Sharks pull a win this weekend too.  I don't follow a particular soccar team, but do enjoy watching it.

@WIP yeah I can imagine this will be the only time the AFL Grand Final will be played outside the MCG.  

Gdat @Meowmy you too my friend 🙂

Hi @MDT 

I can only talk AFL with you, as I have NO IDEA of the codes Played above the Mexican border 😉

Geelong is a very good side and could go all the way this year. It'd be a beautiful send off for Gary Ablett Jnr, who is a champion of the game and this is defo his last season of playing. 

Not sure if you've seen my earlier post, however I've very sorry about the HH thing. Hope you forgive me....please.

@DJMasters 

@WIP HH Thing?

Oh @DJMasters  it's a Knick name that I gave Hams, which turns out he doesn't like. 
So, I feel awful about it. I hope he forgives me?!

Ive always picked up a nick name along the way in work, so have developed the habit of giving others one. hams has taught me that it's not always appreciated.

@MDT 

@Maggie hey, sweet Maggie, hope you will enjoy gardening. Just got home after walk, coffee and grocery shopping.  Hope to ease off the anxiety and emotional pains with cooking and watching funny videos. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance