Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7 Have a good day at work......slowly ticking the boxes 🙂

Happy Saturday everybody!

@Sam3 @BPDSurvivor  @Hamsolo01 @Adge @Judi9877 @Myboy @greenpea @Owlunar 

@NatureLover @Emelia8 @Snowie @Maggie @Zoe7@Shaz51@greenpea @Eve7 

@Schitzo @DJMasters  

I hope you all have a calm & enjoyable day. x

@WIP How are you my fren?  Hope your day is calm and relaxing too 🙂

Hello @DJMasters !

It's so nice for you to call me your friend 🤗

I'm okayish this morning, how about you?

I hope the day is kind to both of us.

@WIP doing well, slowly working through a list of "TO DO" things today. 🙂  plus it will be another warm day in sunny brisbane 🙂

Good on you for having a TO DO list @DJMasters 

I hope you get through as much of it as possible.

I imagine most days currently in Brisbane as glorious and sunny!

Are you an AFL fan?  I'm very much so, and finding it difficult to believe the GF will be at night, and in Brisbane this year.....strange times.

@WIP Certainly a fan, I will have to say I am a Lions fan, being in Brisbane, but have seen their journey.  Although I do favour a few of the Melb Teams.  Certainly is surreal that the game is being played at night and at the GABBA.  Was contemplating on going but I belive tickets will be more than a return flight to Melb......lol  I have always wanted to attend an AFL Grand Final, but in Melbourne

Which team has your loyalty?...lol

Of course you're a Lions Fan being In Brissy....they have done well this seaason. I'm sure you're proud.  @DJMasters 

I'm a keen born and bred loyal Carlton fan. Ahhh sigh....that sums up how I've felt the past few seasons. 😉

Wow, didn't realise the GF tickets would be that pricey. Although, if the Lions made it, would you consider going? Once in a lifetime opportunity I say.  If I was in your position, I'd definately go.

I just hope it's a good game for everyone to enjoy! Some of the games this season have been a bit yawnish.

Go Blues!!

LOL....... @WIP yeah have to be loyal to the cause.  However having said that, with NRL, I am a strong Newcastle Supporter, they have done well over the past few years.

Don't worry my fren, I will commiserate with you about Carlton, as the are one of the teams I favour.  them and the bombers.....😛

Yes I actually would consider going, but we'll see how the tickets are going to be distributed.  I knew I should have signed up to the club this year.....lol

Gday all.Have a good day
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance