Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

You too @Bimby2
🙂

@greenpea good morning,little pea. Hope the day turns out well for us all. Life is struggles. God help us. Take care.

@MDT have a good day. Take care.

Morning all @Meowmy @MDT @Molliex @Bimby2 @Angels333 @Molliex @Owlunar 

@TAB @Adge @Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander @frog @Gazza75 @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Bill16 

@eudemonism @Maggie @cutiepiekitty @eth @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Judi9877 

I hope everyone has a good day today.

I don't watch the news anymore because of the things happening in this world, it's so sad thinking that the human race can be so horrible,  we just destroy most thing and our planet as well, I don't understand why the UN don't do anything especially like what's happening  now .

@saturnzoon hey hope you feel better soon. The world is cruel. We need to look after each other. @greenpea 

Which is why the world needs good people @saturnzoon

Hi @saturnzoon  About to go out to thee craft group, then about 11 head to the park for a mental health thing they are holding that may be worth a look. Don't know how long I will stay, depends on what is happening and how I cope. Goes until about 3

Good morning @saturnzoon and may your day go well. With very best wishes.
Bimby2.

We do need more good people and @Meowmy @MDT be able to help each other

@Bimby2 @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @greenpea 

@cutiepiekitty sounds like you have a full day today wishing you have a good day and the mental health at the park you might get some new information, if it is something new you could let our forum family know.

Hi @saturnzoon Just got home. Was busy but I enjoyed mtself. They had set up a quiet zone where you could go to sit, draw, colour in mandalas and pictures, or paint. Spent some time in there. They had people that would check and be there if you wanted to talk or let you sit alone.. Got lots of leaflets, stickers etc of places. 

Picked up 2 books from Beyond Blue. One is 90 pages on "A guide to What works for depression". It has topics under headings of psychological interventions, medical interventions, complementary and lifestyle interventions, interventions not routinely available, Other forms of self help not teested in people with depression (chocolate, alcohol, quitting smoking), and interventions reviewed but where no evidence was found.

The other is 131 pages on "A Guide to what works for anxiety." That one has the same headings as the first book. 

Obviously I have not had a look through them, but they are on the beyone blue website under publications to download if anyone wants to check them out. Lots of info in them, and some of the things in the contents I have never heard of so will be learning.

Picked up whatever was offered and will probably take a few days at least to go through them all. Got several bags for shopping, pens, notebooks, water bottles and even an aluminium travel coffee mug! So all in all it was good, but a lot to take in. Will put info of anything I find that may be helpful

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance