Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Hello @Exoplanet 

I have been taking some time over thinking how to reply to your latest post...

There is more organisation within the disorganisation now within your circumstances..

You have bravely put so much into action and yes the blur would be spinning as you stop to catch your breath...

I particularly like the last part of your writing

The place in the Universes position

What will be, will be

Let the blur fly free

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Life is about what will be will be sometimes...at other times about what we decide..

letting the blur fly free...releasing the pent up muddle of emotions...

allowing you to breathe ....

even if getting through means 15 minutes at a time ...less or more...it is still about letting...

On top of everything you still send love to all that need or want it..

Yes please...sending love to you ...

💜💚💙

@Exoplanet Hey Exoplanet thinking of you heaps and sending loving messages out into the universe for you. You are a star in the sky .Cannot be with you physically over the coming weeks but feel close to you when i see the shining stars in the sky on my walks with my beautiful neighbour. Love you peaxxx

Hello Everyone  Heart

I don't have much to say, thank you to everyone for your caring thoughts. 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

I truly do love my home Heart I find myself sitting outside just taking it all in :)Today the blue sky is just perfect! Not a blemish upon it! There is bird song randomly
occurring in different directions. The hum of the occasional car or truck on the highway in the distance. Butterflies fluttering on the breeze 🙂 A breeze that's like a
sigh of harmony from the bush. There is the last of the Winter's crispness on the air, but the Sun is shining warmly through it all. My little dog is laying on a rubber
mat I have along a path in front of my house. He has his head tilted up towards the sky, his eyes shut & his body's posture is like it's melting by the warm hug of the
Sun 🙂 There's no neighbours, I'm surrounded by bush scrub & a few car wrecks, a caravan & plenty of junk 😄 As I sit here inside my house yard fence, looking up
at the gates chain & lock; I think of the added security of the boundary fence, having a chain & lock on it's gates too! I have built myself a safe & peaceful bubble 🙂

I may have to face a storm, but I have a Haven to return too Heart

@Exoplanet, sounds like a perfect day and that you have a slice of heaven 🙂 Heart

@Exoplanet 

I have been thinking so often when I reply to you of the lead up to having the fences and the gate or is it gates..

all of that determination and battling the odds with tradespeople or questionable tradespeople...then finally..

celebration...

containment happened..

your beautiful puppies were free so to speak...

oh I do remember how important that was to you and how very very hard you worked for that..

you are inspiring...yes I am telling you again 💜

@Sophia1  I'm thrilled you remember my fence saga 🙂 It was a big thing for me! The houseyard fence has a single gate, the boundary fence has a double gate {so that the likes of fire trucks can enter if ever necessary} 

I don't know many people, my Daughter & my Sister, they both live in suburbia. I don't know anyone that lives like me. There's plenty out here - but I keep to myself. Though it's because of how I live that I can't recover at home. Neither my Daughter or my Sister would know which clamp to put on what terminal for the water to work, what button to press on the inverter to make the power work or how to hook up the water & gas hoses to make the hot water come out 😉 I guess those things are a part of what makes this place mine, you've got to have a bit of practical sense to get by where I live. 

How are you going? I don't imagine your life has suddenly become peaches & cream, I don't think anybodies life is sweet & smooth, we all have unpleasant roughness to get through. I can't talk for anybody else, but with me sometimes it feels like I've got the ute in 4WD & can manage the rough spots better; other times it feels like I'm traipsing through thick mud filled with sharp sticks & stones, & I don't even have my gumboots on! 

Here's hoping you've shifted into 4WD 🙂

Love to you @Sophia1  Heart

love the analogy of slipping into 4wd @Exoplanet 

I can see how hard it would be for others to keep your property running as you have set it up so efficiently..

We used to live on 5 acres, now sold, we loved the open space...privacy...birdlife and for me my next door neighbours...beautiful cows...

there was a downside as I did isolate there..I worked from home for some time...when family crises occurred...one after the other...I basically went within myself and at the same time...out of myself..dissociating..

I have managed to overcome this mostly now though do find when I hear bad news that I seem to automatically revert to auto pilot..

I am not sure how long you will need to be away from your home....do you know any of the people who live nearby?

If so would you feel comfortable explaining to them that you are having a hospital procedure and will require rehabilitation elsewhere after due to your living alone. Would they mind checking the place every now and then..? You could leave your sister's number if they need to speak to anyone and she can do whatever she can without worrying you..

The time will pass quicker than you think as you will be very tired after your operation and be happy to rest..

At the moment I am in hide away mode...have to push myself very hard to get out as important stuff to do...we are over halfway building our new home now...

You would think that would be enough to allow me to feel over the moon.

sadly depression and anxiety are not sociable or friendly..

Spring has started...slightly warmer weather...heard some beautiful bird sounds yesterday when we checked our place out.

Hoping that you have some beautiful sights of spring...with inviting sounds..

love and friendship to you dear @Exoplanet 💜

I've just come back from my little town, I was about to pay for the boarding kennels & I noticed the little card saying the dogs must have a C5 vaccination. I checked my dogs vaccination cards & I didn't see C5 written anywhere, so I went into the local vets {I don't normally go there, the vet is a little short-sighted} & ended up getting all their shots done so they're protected for another year {it was a little early but the vet said it would be alright}. Since we've gotten back home we've all bathed. I'm really struggling with trying to cut down smoking, I put a patch on this morning & so far I've only had 2 1/2 smokes - my goodness it's hard!!!!! I got a call from the hospital confirming my surgery on the 5th & got told as I was a smoker that I shouldn't have any for 24hrs before, I don't think I'll be able to do that . . . 1/2 a smoke every 2 hours might just be the best that I can do. I think I'm actually starting to feel nervous, I guess at least I'm feeling something. I really don't want to do this, it's definitely a have to.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance