Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet thinking about you heaps. I wanted to catch you today incase I miss you before Thursday. Sending beautiful wishes out into the blue sky and night air for you over the coming days. Just do what you can re smoking. Don't stress out. You have this and it will all be over soon. Lots of love peaxxxx

Cutting down or stopping anything you are addicted to is super hard @Exoplanet and combine that with the stress and anxiety of your upcoming sugery would make it so much harder. Go easy on yourself Hon - you can only do what you can to get through these next couple of days before the surgery. Very much thinking of you and hoping it all goes smoothly and the outcome is better than expected Heart

Hello @Exoplanet 

You love your dogs so much and look after them so well.

They will be well looked after....good that you noticed the need for updated vaccinations...

nice to meet someone else who reads information...I think that we are in the minority exoplanet..

Giving up smoking under such extreme circumstances would be so very very difficult...I cannot begin to imagine..

I do know that many people smoke more when their anxiety is higher...

Cutting down to the number that you have is definitely a credit to you...

Do what you have been doing so well since this whole journey began...your very best...remembering at the same time not to self judge or allow your expectations to be unattainable..

I haven't met anyone yet who wants surgery...

The thing is you are actually doing everything that you thought you could not already and have come so far..

Yes it is a have to...You will be waking up on the other side of the operation before you know it...You will have support in the hospital and your family after...When you are ready you will be able to go back to the incredible home that you have made yourself..Your dogs will be wagging those tails so hard ..

Take something of theirs with you if it will help..

Thank you so much for keeping us informed as we are all holding you up here...we will be with you all of the way..

bless you @Exoplanet 

I feel so proud to know you

love and friendship 

Sophia

💜

I've taken the puppies to the kennels & now I'm waiting for my Sister to arrive. I have to leave my car here, so she has to come all the way out here to pick me up. I have to give a blood sample to the hospital today & then we will go to my other Sisters house in the city. My Daughter will arrive later tonight, though she has a cold & we may all have to wear masks - I definitely want to see her. I probably won't post anything for a while now. Love to you all Heart

I think I'm frightened.

Hello @Exoplanet 

I know the feeling of leaving our precious animals with others...they are an important part of our family...a very emotional moment for you...

Fear is a natural reaction...

you come first now...remember that when you feel that you are missing friends, pets, family. they are all looking after themselves...your pets will be well cared for...you have seen them settled and know where they will be..

focus on you and rest...self care will help abate some of that natural emotion of fear of the unknown..

you might be able to ask to see a doctor at the hospital to prescribe something to relax you and help you hopefully have a more restful night..

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us...

We will be here waiting for you....at a time when you are ready...

we will still be here..no matter how long your time out is...

sending you love and support 💕

Sophia

thinking of you

I will not tag you

let you be

you can find this waiting for you when you are ready in your own time

a tranquil creek setting.jpg

love your friend Sophia xx💚

hoping today went ok @Exoplanet Heart

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet thinking of you heaps. Sending love you way. peaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance