Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: C-PTSD

Sorry @Bow. I deleted this post. I'm getting myself a little tangled up with out of sequence posts. I must be tired. 🤔

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks for asking @Historylover  i have a trauma anniversary coming up, so really not ok at the moment. 

Another PTSD/C-PTSD sufferer? I hope you're doing alright with it. Sending best wishes @Bow

Sorry to hear that @Bow. Not great here either. Take care.

Anniversaries are so incredibly hard @Bow we are here to listen and sending you lots of strength during this time 🤗 reach out if you need the help centre @Bow and @Historylover so nice to see you supporting each other through this 💝

I posted without finishing my last post, @JP81. Yes, mealtimes are a real chore. Sometimes more so than others.

No, I don't have much support. I just battle on and try to keep busy. I'm currently repotting some of my house plants which really brighten up my unit and, surprisingly, are all doing well. I love gardening but don't have one of my own. 

It saddens me to hear the tone of your post @JP81. I wish I could do more than just send these few lines, but I am glad you don't feel so alone. 

Goodness so not a huge difference in temp..
i have my heater and blanket on atm.
My spag boll is microwaved. $6 from woolies and tastes really good..

There are good people around. They do exist. Hard to determine who they are most of the time.

Its harder without support. Im the same here.
Glad you gave your plants inside to brighten your home up.

Thank you for your kind words. The comments mean so much. No matter how small they may seem.

I find it difficult yo talk to most people as they dont understand.
So these messages are soo heart warming to me 🥰

Oh @Bow
Sending support and a hug.
Anniversaries are hard no mater how long ago they where. They seem like it was just yesterday.

And @Historylover same to you.
Stay strong, as that is what im trying and if we can get through that trauma we can get through these moments.
I feel better knowing you understand what this is like.

Keep warm and safe J

So nice to have this chat with you too, @JP81. We all need company don't we, to know others understand, and we also need to keep ourselves safe. Stay well.😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance