Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hi @CheerBear - it's always quiet in and out of the forum for me. I know I interact less here and have done so for awhile now. In my real life I'm not a noisy person. I live alone, don't watch TV, just Netflix occasionally and only have the radio on maybe once a week. I like my quiet world. But my brain?! That's different picture lol

Oooh so looking forward to seeing rainbow @outlander! Thank you for that re my mother baby one. That one was full of feels!

And big yes with the slime mess! We had a huge oosies with one falling asleep on the fabric lounge with a big board of slime one night. So hard to get out!

Hugs for you @Sans911. Do you think you're not noisy by choice or by circumstance (totally don't have to answer that if you don't want to!). I get the noisy brain thing. I can be a bit noisy in person maybe too (sometimes), but sometimes also very quiet. Maybe I'm a 'jumble' in and out 😉

Im looking forward to doing my rainbow one. I super want to do that one but im trying to finish the blue and white one in time for xmas for her @CheerBear

Yuk. Not long ago my sister had a slime thing and she stood on heaps of slime and her hands were full of it so i ended up giving her a piggyback ride to the shower and then i ended up with it all over me so we were both in there fully clothes scrubbing out slime from our hair lol

It's a little bit of both @CheerBear. My family are incredibly noisy people. Even my mother shouts on the phone and be loud enough in person to irritate me. I never wanted to be attention seeking so I kept to myself a lot, and was generally more content on my own. I can get louder if I'm excited or stressed, but I was told off plenty at work about that to the point now I'm sometimes I'm not heard, and have to repeat myself.

I get easily overwhelmed with a lot of noise, so I often shut down if it's too much and zone out. I have trouble focusing on conversations when there's too many people talking.

So yeah, as an adult I choose to be quiet.

@Sans911@CheerBear this one has to stay a little quiet so  ill post it here.  Let me know when youve seen it please. What do you guys think of this one so far? 2018-12-07 21.07.57.png

@Sans911 im very much the same as you. My family is loud and too much noise affects me the same as you.. Im more quiet and just kinda keep to myself.

Hot cranky (feral-ish) kids here 😏

You're such a good big sister @outlander. I'm a little less fun sounding than that when I find slime where it shouldn't be 😉 They are generally pretty good with it though and know they need to be careful, but they're still definitely kids and letting them loose with that stuff is often pretty messy.

I can understand how all of those things might play in to your quietness @Sans911.

You're such a good big sister @outlander Heart

Ohhh  @CheerBear, hope the kids settle down soon for you my friend xxx

Hello @Sans911, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member

Nice one @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance