Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Keep going @outlander keep practicing - as with everything it takes time to get it right - once you do though it eill be worth it to see the end result Smiley Very Happy

Use YouTube videos @outlander

Awesome to have asked whether there is anyone who can help in person @outlander. I hope someone can - it can help to have someone sit with you.

It's pretty normal to have some (lots) of wonky and jumble happening to start with. Practice is what helps there. If you would like to and you think it could help, feel free to add some pics of what you're up to or where you're having trouble sometime and tag me. We may be able to work it out ☺

thank you @Zoe7

ive had a look at a few @Sans911 its just one part i cant seem to get no matter how many times i watch it though 😕

thanks @CheerBear much appreciated, ill take a pic when im at home, you or someone else might be able to see what is happening..

evening everyone
@Sans911 @Snowie @Zoe7 @Former-Member @CheerBear @Appleblossom how are you guys this evening? its fine if you dont want to say of course

Doing okay here atm @outlander - doing a few things around my home before I settle in for the night. Was hoping for an early night but it is so windy that I know I won't be able to sleep - so figure keeping busy is best. How are you doing?

So windy here too @Zoe7. It was such a nice day also :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Another one who's going OK enough tonight, thanks for asking @outlander ☺ I pushed myself a little this morning then spent the rest of the day not doing too much which was nice. Also interested in hearing how you are and hoping your afternoon with the sisters was alright.

Been windy here all day @CheerBear - was very strong this morning then died down a little but is full on again now. Stupid wind gets to me everytime - but I have some things tonight to try to keep me occupied and there is always Toby cuddles Smiley Tongue

I remember wind is a hard one for you @Zoe7. Yay for Toby cuddles though 😊 I have a snuggly noodle cat on the end of my bed. He's so fluffy and cuddly sometimes.

@outlander. Hope you're OK

the wind is suppose to pick up alot here overnight and for the next few nights too. @Zoe7 @CheerBear

Zoe- im glad your going ok, im not fan of wind either. keep busy and Toby cuddles sound good.

CB- im glad your going ok too, hows little fish? is your middle still the class celebrity atm?

im okish, just keeping busy and riding out the crap as usual.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance