Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Awake for 20 hours @Shaz51 

Aw - what!!

I hope you get plenty of sleep tonight

There's nothing quite like a pillowThere's nothing quite like a pillowDec

@Owlunar @Shaz51 @oceangirl @Zoe7 @Maggie @MDT  @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope 

I came on here last night and read a new post about terrible things eg sexual abuse from a fsmily mrmber. It had no triggering warning. I was very triggered by it. I ended up emailing Sane to let them know. I was feeling really horrible scared shaking reliving my abuse 

hence I had a bad night. A messy mixed up nightmares. 

I just wish this post was picked up before it got posted. I know it’s hard. 

@Former-Member  can you pls bring this up with management. If certain words are posted surely it would set alarm bells to stop it. 

Im glad it came down. Not sure if it’s posted agsin with warning. 

I feel sick from what I read. 

Tiday im going to have to do something to stsy distracted. 

I didn’t see the post @BlueBay , but I saw where someone else was triggered by it too.

Hugs and hugs Hon.  I am so sorry that happened, and I hope you get to resting up later today.

💙🐚🌷💕

Hi @BlueBay , i can see that this has upset you and i"m sorry for that. I also see that one of the Mods emailed you last night saying that they had removed the post, and emailed the member to make changes. Please take care of yourself today and access the support they suggested. i will definately flag the email for Sane Managers. Take care. Traveller

Life sucks right now 

I’m sick and tired of everything 

just had a cry 😢 

I’m OVER EVERYTHING 

im going to walk and walk and walk 

Msybe never come back 😢😢

depression sucks

robs you of your enjoyment 

@BlueBay  Hearing you. Yes depression sucks. Sitting with you and lots of these. 💜💕💜💕

@BlueBay, sorry about the triggering post you saw and how depressed you are feeling.  Hopefully a good long walk will help you feel better.  Thinking of you.  Heart

Thankyou @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Gazza75 

do you know what really shits me atm ?

my hubby. (what’s new)

why is it that every time he does something around the house he whinges and whines. Omg. I don’t whinge. I just put stuff away and continue on. He decided to vac fir me which was nice but every room he is complaining that there’s stuff around. Just nice them. 

I don’t complain. I get rid of rubbish or put baby toys away. FFS we have a 2 yr old living with us. Yes I’m tired of this situation. Yes I get frustrated and overwhelmed with no me time alone. 

He goes in the garage to escape. Where do I go?? Nowhere. 

Time to escape I think. 

I need to stop. 

Im sorry everyone for bothering you all with my shit. 

It’s not bothering anybody here @BlueBay .... here is the place to come to get all the sh*t out instead of carrying it all around with you.  Have a big whinge, cry, shout, rave, and get out all the anger, frustration and hurt here ....,

I had one of those with my hubby this morning.  He was trying to discipline me regarding D2’s washing, saying that as long as it was kept up with he didn’t mind how it came about, when I suggested tweaking things to not ruin her better clothes ....... 

😳😡🤬.  He is the one who crashed the household washing system on the rest of us, one that had worked really well for the 25 years of bl%dy extra-ordinanary pressures before that,  and we have been struggling to work around him and still get washing done for the last bl%dy ten years .....,

I did a bl%dy good job of biting my tongue.

Just adding my own whinge in here, and saying that I hear you loud and clear.

Hugs Hon.  Can you burn up the angry adrenaline with some sort of activity ?  I walked to my appointment and have decided to take my time going home.

Grrrrr ......

💙💕

I’m hearing you too @Faith-and-Hope 

❤️❤️ hugs

why does your hubby have to whinge about the washing?  How do you cope? Is hzving your own thing to do like your art course help? I have nothing except work. I know my psych and doctor were worried that I had nothing to do for myself. Even talking to the dietitian yesterday about this he was worried too. 

I think my hubby is getting worse with his ocd. And it’s stressing me out. 

I will go for another walk soon. Just finished cleaning the house. Got my anger out cleaning the shower and bath. 

Sone days I feel like I need hospital stsy yo escape. But then other days I just keep going. 

I don’t know what to do. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance