Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Keeping a diary is a great idea, i agree with @Zoe7 

I will have too do this too @BlueBay 

your dietican sounds great my sister xoxo

Thanks @Zoe7 @Shaz51  started my diary. I’m angry tonight with hubby reg messy stove!!!!  So that set me off to eat. His OCD is getting worse. 

This morning was the second morning in a row thst I walked before wirk. 

This morning I put music on my phone and it was a really good walk. I could have walked forever. Having the music really helped me walk. 

So my plan is to walk daily during the week and see how I go on weekends. 

Also this fortnight I’m going to weigh myself every third day. 

Lets hope I can achieve me. 

Hope you both are well  ❤️❤️

one day at a time my sister @BlueBay 

guess what !!! mr shaz brought home 2 packets of chips -- arrrgggg @BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @Owlunar , @Maggie , @Bimby2 

Great @Shaz51  I’ll come over and help him eat them!!!  😂 

ha ha , they are all gone my sister @BlueBay Smiley LOL

Damn @Shaz51  !!!!

ha ha my sister @BlueBay Heart

I miss the chips too Smiley LOL @Shaz51 @BlueBay 

Hi my sisters @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Zoe7 

good night @oceangirl , @BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @Zoe7 , @Owlunar , @Faith-and-Hope 

Have been awake for 20 hours now , better go to bed xxx

Your dietician seems like a good person to have in your health-team @BlueBay 

He is the one to talk about with your ED - I have to be honest and say I don't really know what that's like - I feel so lucky that this is true - 

This seems to have become serious recently - has this been going on for a while and you have just found it harder? 

In many ways I agree with your doctor that you don't need junk-food in your house - but I also understand that you feel as if you need it - and that is important. It makes you feel safe.

But I am sad that you need to eat because Huffnpuff makes you angry - I get it though - it's self-sabotage

All you have achieved in the last month has to be a good thing - how would you reward yourself for doing something well - I know you got some new tops and that's a good start - retail therapy is always good as long as we don't wear out the credit care

I wish you felt better about yourself - the self-esteem discussion upset you - that is such a pity - I missed it myself - sorry about that too - I was really interested in that

We can't do everything perfectly - we can only do our best - all the best BlueBay - and only eat virtual chips - the rest of the time eat what the dietician suggests - 

And I hate to think you will be like this forever - that is being so hard on yourself - I am blaming winter for my lacklustre - my bad knee - stress - headache - add-ons like not walking as far as I want to - 

But what's the point? I don't need to add being hard on myself to the pudding - I am sure you are much better than you think - you do so much - 

The winter makes me horridly bored

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And it's Friday - we made it

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance