Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@Angels333 Heart

She seems to have her head on straight and knows where she is placed in all this @BlueBay so trust she will do the best for herself and A - you have raised a self aware and intelligent daughter and like you she will put the safety and care of A (and herself) first ...trust her to do what is right for both of them.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry, I thought it was on this post that you mentioned about surgery, maybe it was somewhere else.

I feel like deleting my account on here anyway, this hasn't been helpful to me and no one's been noticing me

I'm not sure what to say @BlueBay
Other than that behaviour is unacceptable. Not what i would expect from an adult.
Thinking of you atm
Former-Member
Not applicable

No need to apologise @Former-Member 

I think you were responding to a post @BlueBay wrote on this thread, way back on page 1. This thread has been going for a while. 😀

I do not understand why you think "nobody is noticing you"?  From all the conversations I have seen, you have been included where ever you have been. So I am really sorry you feel that way. 

Of more importance is that you say that being here has not been helpful for you. It is, of course, your right to delete your account if thats what you decide is best for you. Though, I for one would be sorry to see you go. As I suspect would @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander and several others, who have gone out of their way to welcome you and include you.  I also understand that forums are not the answer for everyone. If you decide to close your account, contact the @Former-Member @rockypug 

Take care @Former-Member 

Sherry

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm sorry I wasn't sure what you were referring to. I forgot thst I wrote about the cyst on ovary which was a long time ago. 
I hope you don't leave because of my reply to you. 
You are very welcome on here. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Former-Member and @BlueBay, I didn't mean to upset, confuse or scare you. I just read the first post because I wasn't sure what the thread was originally about. My misunderstanding, I apologise.

No probs @Former-Member 

Hope you're having a good night. I'm watching the repeat of the bush fire concert. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm alright, struggling at the moment but I guess I'll be okay.

Sorry again. I feel like I've already screwed up, I can never do anything right @BlueBay @Former-Member  Smiley Sad

It is OK @Former-Member  xoxo 

We are all friends here and we are here for you as you are here for us 

Pls don't worry @Former-Member 

You haven't screwed up. 
Like @Shaz51 said we are all here for each other xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance