Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not feeling good

I hope I didn't upset you or others, it was just a misunderstanding of me reading your first post, I'm sorry 😔 @BlueBay 

Seeing our loved ones hurting or in a situation like this is very painful. Beyond being 100% there for your girls and offering them support, love, and a safe place no matter what, I'm not sure there is too much you can do right now. That unwavering love and support is so powerful and more than many people have

You're a good, caring person @BlueBay 

@Molliex @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Maggie @Angels333 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope abd others following 
I don't know what's going on but my life is one hectic crazy stressful and anxious time right now. Today. 
my D came down and told us she and her partner are separating. He said he will never chsnge. And she told him thst she's not staying in this relationship is he's not prepared to change. She's not staying together just for A. 
so guess what?? She's moving in tonight. So we have to have little A in our room agsin and our D will sleep on fold out bed lounge. She's gone home to collect some things. 

I can't believe it. My middle son has moved back home two days ago as there lease was up snd they weren't renewing. He's come home for a short stsy until he finds another place with his mate. 
so last week we had one child then two by Friday now three plus toddler by Sunday. 
i will always help my kids but gee I'm thinking will we ever have peace and quiet. Will we ever be alone. I'm not sure thst will happen. 
my D said she's not staying with us fir a long time. She wants to save and then find a small rental close to us. She needs her space for her snd A. 
theres never a dull moment in my life at the moment. 
I just want to sit and cry 😢 

Hearing you @BlueBay ..... and sending big hugs ❣️

@BlueBay  Sending hugs. Big changes for all of you. 

Take care. ❤️❤️❤️

@Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Molliex @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Owlunar @Flying_Hams abd others 
Not a great night. I'm tired already.  
toddlers are very demanding cute but I'm tired. 
saw my doctor this morning and he's undeterstanding of the situation. He feels very sorry for me. I told him just when things were ok something else happens. 
Reg my job. Don't know when I'm starting. I'm not sure I want this job. Caught up with a friend who was in the bakery. She didn't know i got a job. She told me 4 girls resigned in two days!! That's a lot. 
I don't want to work if I'm going to be bullied or put down. I don't want thst.  Because it will affect my mental health. 
im feeling like I'm living in a messy chaotic life at home. Nowhere for me to go out for a break. No area for peace and quiet. Agsin. 
oh I just don't know. I'm feeling very flat tonight. 

sending you lots of tender hugs @BlueBay  my sister HeartHeart

@Maggiei love your new pfofile picture xx

Hello @Faith-and-Hope@Molliex , @Former-Member 

Thanks sis @Shaz51 

how are you feeling? ❤️

very tired my sister @BlueBay 

mum is back home today Heart after spending a week in hospital fom her fall , needing time to heal now xoxo

Pls look after yourself @Shaz51

glad thst your mums home. Hope she is recovering well ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance