Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Is something wrong with me? 
reg new job - I don't feel excited about it. 
I judt don't feel anything 

saw doctor blood pressure slightly high but not enough to cause headache. She said it's ptob anxiety and stress. 
@Former-Member @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Angels333 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Maggie @MDT and ithers reading 

Don't pressure yourself @BlueBay

Just try to focus on what you need to do
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @BlueBay .

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. 

I also had a cyst on my ovaries, which damaged them and my fallopian tubes, they were going to remove them but luckily they didn't, so I had my first surgery in November 2018. I'm alright now.

I really hope you're OK, I'm here if you'd like to chat. I know how scary it all is, believe me. I hope the surgery goes well and you feel better soon.

Love and hugs, and best wishes.

Tayla xx

Hi @Former-Member  don't think I've met you before.  👋 
I don't know what you're referring to???

i haven't had surgery or going to have surgery. 

Hi my friends 

@MDT @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Maggie @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Angels333 @Molliex @CheerBear @Appleblossom and others following 

I need help advice support pls

I thought my life was slowly getting back on track. Now I don't think so. I'm very stressed and worried about my D snd little A. 

Little A has been having night terrors every night for the past week. She's also having terrible tantrums where no one can console her. I saw it for myself yesterday and it was terrible. My D came over this afternoon and poured her problems out to me.

Her partner has gone back to his own ways. He thinks she does nothing all day. And because he works then he does NOT help her at all. Last night he wouldn’t cook dinner while D was bathing A sbd trying to settle her down fir the night. He refused to cook and then complained that dinner was an hour later than normal!!!

He has clothes on his side of the bed and she refuses to pick up his clothes. Three weeks and they’re still there. My D refuses to pick them up.

He is lazy. Today while she’s here he’s gone back to bed because he’s “tired”.

She is telling me so much.

But do you know what ? - I’m not really surprised. I had a feeling something wasn’t right.

She told me she will see how he is these next few weeks.

I wouldn’t wait and I told her.

Looks like games on his phone are more important than playing or reading a book with his daughter.

So I think A is doing this because he has yelled at her to stop the tantrum. To which my D told him to not yell at her. A is smart she can sense something Isn’t right.

Now I’m really worried that she won’t be safe. What if he hurts her or A. What if he takes A away.

I don’t know what to think.

to this date my D hadn't been abused physically or sexually. But I feel yes def emotionally. He has to have his way all the time. My D says he's very immature for his age. 
I know they she would tell me if he hit her. 
gee I'm worried. I will do anything and everything to protect my D and my little A. 😢😢

Hey @BlueBay  I wonder if D and partner could do with some therapy to help address the issues in a safe place?

Would the partner agree, I wonder.

When do you start at the bakery?

This seems to be a pattern for him @BlueBay but unfortunately it has to be your Ds decision on whether to leave or not. Giving him another few weeks is very unlikey to change anything - that kind of behaviour does not change overnight. It is good thst your D is talking to you about it rather than keeping it to herself - that does say to me that she will make the right decisions for her and little A in time. The things you have mentioned are reasons she left him last time so she is well aware of his patterns and behaviour. All you can do is be there for her, listen and support her. 

Hey @Angels333  i don't think he'll go. He went to see a psychologist last year and told my D it's not for him. He's not going back. 

not sure when I start. Maybe another 1-2 weeks. 

Yes, it's tough if he rejects help.   I liked @Zoe7 's advice all you can do is support from the sidelines xx

Thsnks @Zoe7  yeah I'll always be there for her snd little A. For all my kids. 
it's still a worry. I know same behaviour. She took him back because he says he would chsnge (like they sll say that) and now he's back to where he stsrted. She told

me if she leaves there will be no more chances. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance