Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Missed you too @CheerBear  but I knew it was rough. ❤️❤️❤️ Hot water ( for now ) is an improvement ( for now ).

I did some stones over the weekend. I needed some colour in my life. 😕😕

So good to see you this morning @Maggie ❤ I noticed a craft corner notification and am looking forward to heading there in a moment to see your sharing.

I hear you with needing colour 😏 Big go you for bringing it in yourself with your stones. Did it help?

It did help @CheerBear . But often when I feel like that, nothing goes right, and it ends up feeling more frustrating than helpful. 

How about you? Any time with Sophie or paint?

I get that feeling @Maggie. So annoying when it takes a lot to pick yourself up and try and do something 'good' and even that turns out not-good 🙁 Sounds like it was a pretty ugh weekend for you maybe. Was there anything in particular going on or was it an everything kind of thing?

No time with Sophie or paint here. I feel like I haven't stopped for days. But I did get all of the garden done (which looks great) and things that will help this week like heaps of washing and the groceries for the week. The week feels more doable knowing I've done those things.

Is it house inspection this week  @CheerBear  ?

A more doable week is helpful. How come the hot water is ( for now ) 🙃🙃🤔🤔

At least it’s a school day, hopefully some you time, after lunches etc.

With me it’s just the ongoing of everything I can’t do anything about. I’m feeding stuck in this complex, that freaks me out. Plus I met flower/green police yesterday. I don’t know what he muttered under his breath loudly, I walked on. I can’t be bothered with power games. Too close to exploding, so not me.

@Former-Member  Hi. 👋❤️❤️🐶🐾

Yeah it's house inspection week @Maggie. Friday. I'm looking forward to the place being sparkly clean and I feel a lot better about it after doing outside. It was a mega job 😑 As for the hot water - a plumber came over to do a quote (grrr owner sending someone out to quote but not someone to fix it 😠) and reignited it by chance while he was looking at it. It needs replacing as it isn't expected it will stay on but for now it's keeping alight. It was ridiculous that owner and a different plumber both had spent ages here trying and this guy did it in moments 😏 Very thankful to have it back but it nearly broke me. That kind of 'nearly broke me' needs time to recover from.

It's so hard to be stuck as you are with things you can't do anything about 🙁 I can imagine what it's like to be stuck in that place and how horrible it might feel. The green police sounds like an eggshell one. No-one needs that 🙁

How's today looking for you?

Waving a hi to you @Former-Member ❤👋

It’s not right how the owner is treating this @CheerBear . But I know you have to tread lightly, more eggshells in your area.😩😩

The ‘nearly broke’ sure does take time to recover from.💕💕 Sorry it’s like that. 💜💜

On a brighter note, I hope. Does that mean Friday is sparkly boot day? I know water was in there too, but not sure if both are happening on the same day.?

My counsellor is back on deck, really helpful. She’s in touch every few days, and will do her best to see if anything else needs doing. Our hands are tied though, more like our pockets though. Grrrrr

Top up. ️ Sooo nice to chat today. ❤️❤️

Yes @Maggie - I'm naming Friday 'sparkly house and boots day' 😁! That's the plan anyway 🙂 You can come on the trip with me in my mind if you'd like. I'm going to try to let go of the chunk of $ I'll hand over, knowing they'll be a lasting smile for many years 😊

I'm really glad you have your counsellor back (she sounds like a gem) though I'm so sorry your pockets are tied. It's so not right or fair 🙁 Lots and lots of grrr for how hard that makes things in all of the ways it makes them hard.

Lunch o'clock now. Middle made fancy salads last night so that makes it easier and more fun. Plus I was able to do dishes properly last night. Always a good thing :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Super nice to catch up this morning. I really appreciate the start you give to my day ❤

@CheerBear  Oh, I will be in your picket handing over the $$$$  on Friday. Looking forward to the day out and sparkly boots.

Hope lunch packs go ok ish. 🍌🍇🍕🍗🧀🥐🍠🥔🥖🥨🥞🥓🌭🥜🍪🍮

I’m off to the shower before green police gets up. 😩😩😩🤮🤮🤮

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance