Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

@Appleblossom You have been a great support for me over the last couple of years and I really wanted you to know how much I have appreciated your unique insight and way of communicating with both me and others. We have shared a lot from different perspectives and that has made it all the more special to me. I love your love for art, history and music and all those things make you the special and unique person you are. I hope for nothing but peace and happiness for you and hope that you find it in your life. Take care of you Hon - you deserve only the good that life can bring Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Appleblossom, Zoe7, and all. I've had trouble getting online for some time and missed so much of your news here, and other threads. Please don't leave the forums 😞 just pull back until you're ready. Appleblossom, you have such a rich life, so much depth and life experience... If ya anything like me you have no tollerence for shallow smalltalk, or spiteful people. Even saying nothing, those people cans feel uncomfe around us. But also, getting older seems to come will less friends. Especially eith all those funeral s, sheesh! What does it really matter anyway. Well, thus says I who gets very lonely a lot lol.
I'm glad you can see past the trauma a bit to enjoy some positive memories of your brother, I smiled to read this. I've lived loss too.

Thank you @Former-Member 

Lovely to hear from you. 

What is happening in your life. Are you parking your gypsy caravan til better weather comes for trundling around our beautiful country??

Its raining here. I did not get to Recovery group last week, the neck and my whole caboose went flying, many sleepless nights, but it all resolved well, with more support promised from ndis than I have ever received in my life.  Hope I get to group tomorrow.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow, I didn't know NDIS would support us. I doubt bod, bod, depression & anxiety would count. Is it bipolar you have? (sorry, can't remember).
Glad your sleep is better and the caboose safe lol
Yes, I've got a rental for the winter (though manipulate d into 12/12 lease) but a home base is grounding. Extra cold winter this year so glad I didn't go to Tazzy, with my bones.

Still weighing up what I need to do @Former-Member I have agonised over the decision the last few days and honestly do not know what is best. I will be sticking to just a couple of threads though for now and only replying to tags when I can. I feel so lost here but also need the support right now so it is impossible to think it through rationally. 

Hope you get to group tomorrow @Appleblossom Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Take all the time you need @Zoe7, glad you're not overreacting, very sensible actually, taking it slow.
@Appleblossom, what's for tea? 😁

@Former-Member 

2 Mandarins and a cuppa tea for dinner. Cheese and crackers all day. Cant be bothered going out in the drizzle or cooking for just me.  Was out yesterday.

Smiley Happy.

God only knows what it is that I have MH wise! I can diagnose myself with everything and nothing.  I have clear back and neck condition, and latest casual comment by pdoc who did not know me well was that I had BiPolar mixed state, which can be great cos then I can identify with son more ... ... 

@Zoe7 and maybe some of it (last straw ... tipping point) is just hard tassie weather. I could not handle it.

HeartHeartHeart

Don't think the Tassie weather has much to do with it @Appleblossom Actually discussed that with my pdoc last week and we both reached the same conclusion - it is a mix of disappointment/feelings of not being enough that I have had to deal with my whole life, my teeth and then later in the week the loss of someone I really valued and respected as well as the meds not working anymore and having to change them. I had to stop the other ones straight away and it will take some time for the new ones to work (if they do). I have not had a good history with meds working so I am not that confident that these ones will either. On the positive side there have been no side effects and that is unusual for me - had side effects from all that we have tried. 

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Zoe7 hello, hope you are doing well. You have been good support for me, sweetie. I know things are a bit rough for you lately. Just hope you are traveling ok. Life could be hard along the way. Hopefully we can see the light ahead. Hope school helps to lift your spirit. I am traveling a bit better since been on the forum. Care and support here helps a lot. Just doing bit by bit these days. Still here I am. Wish you the best. 

Things are really tough for me right now @Meowmy but so glad you are doing a little better. Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance