Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

welcome home @Molliex  and well done my awesome friend Heart

Things not so good at the moment. I'm really conflicted about what next steps to take with meds, and I need to talk through my psychiatrist's recommendations with my Dr. 

The smoke here is making me sick. I have asthma for the first time in 7 years, and my sinuses are constantly infected. I've had panic attacks because of the coughing. Today ash was falling from the sky 😞😞😞

SI still an issue but less. I'm managing the SH a bit better. But I'm just so tired and worn out. Some days I feel like the fight has gone out of me. Somehow, I'm keeping going..

@outlander @Angels333 @Shaz51 @eth @Owlunar @MDT @Maggie @BlueBay and whoever else is passing through. I hope you're all doing well 💚🌻

@Molliex I hope you can see your go really soon to see what the next step is.
the smoke in most places is awful but the smoke here isn't as bad as what your describing. I really feel for those who live in the areas where the fires are.

hugs and hugs to you ❤❤

baby steps aye @Molliex

Never underestimate them 🙂

@Molliex  “ Somehow, I’m keeping going”. I think we all understand that statement very well. It is trying, hard, with everything mixed in between. ❤️❤️❤️

I can can only imagine the smoke and breathing issues. Ash falling from the sky is more than smoke, and much closer. Sorry you have asthma and sinuses because of it. I’ve often wondered how people are coping with all the smoke etc. obviously they are not.

Well done with SI and SH, any slight improvement, is a big improvement.

I understand the tired so well. I have no suggestions at all. You have my sympathy completely.

Here and listening/caring when I can. 💙💙💙💙

Hey @Molliex , my beautiful friend, it would be good to get your meds sorted, medication is an important aspect of MH treatment. 

Have you talked to your gp about the ash and your asthma, panic attacks are understandable. 

Good news re the SI and SH but I know all too well that even a small amount of those behaviors makes life hard to deal with.

Know that I  am  here for you @Molliex  I'm proud of how far you have come 💙💙💙💙

Hugs back at you @outlander. We're not even in a danger area, but the smoke has been bad. I feel bad complaining when there are so many people it real peril.

I managed to get an appointment for my GP this morning. Hopefully l'll get some clarity.

🌻 🌼 🌻 🌻 

It's hard to be kind to ourselves, isn't it @MDT? The negative is so easy to focus on 🌻💜

Thank you @Maggie. I appreciate your kind comments. I cleaned ash off the windows this morning, it was strange. It's not as bad at the moment, so hopefully today is kinder in many ways 💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance