Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

You have helped @greenpea. I can't tell how much you care, and that means so much. 💕

Unless I present as an immediate safety threat, public isn't really an option. There's a specific programme my GP thinks would really help me at a private hospital nearby.

Finding psychiatrist is the first step. Trying to stay out of the darkness.. 🌻🌼

Here with you @outlander 🌻🌺🌺

@Molliex  Hey Molliex I am about to crash.. I hope you have a calm and peaceful night and get some decent sleep. Love peaxx

All good @Molliex hope you are having a peaceful evening my friend 🙂
Probably need a replacement pair lol

Sending warm wishes, strength and perseverence @Molliex   Hoping you find a workable plan and a good and available psychiatrist soon.  Glad to hear your GP is so good.   Here to support you too.

Thank you for your kind words @eth. Perseverance is something in short supply right now. I'm so tired. Hopefully my psychologist can give me some encouragement/support on Thursday. 

Spent 2 hours today calling and emailing psychiatrists trying to find one taking on new patients. Seriously, it's so much damn work to get help. Do I have one yet? No. Can I afford it even when I can find one? Not really. 

My supervisor is on leave for a couple of weeks so I'm managing our team from tomorrow. Ha, should be fun. Let's hope the SI don't get so bad that I have to go away. Our manager asked them how he should talk to me. Like I'm some fragile being he can't even speak to anymore? He's so clueless about MH. going to be interesting dealing with him directly. Gah. Anyway that's my vent into the abyss. Not tagging anyone, just need to get it out.

I'm so tired. So, so tired. 

Hugs @Molliex trying to find suppprts is so hard. I hope youll find someone who takes new patients soon.

I hope you dont get to overwhelmed managing things at work and your SI doesnt pop up to much
🌻💌

Thanks for checking in @outlander. How are you feeling this morning? Sending 💕💕

Anyone around? Feeling a bit shaky. 

@outlander @MDT @greenpea @Angels333 @Shaz51 @Maggie @Gazza75 @Former-Member @eth 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance