Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

sending love and light to you too @Zoe7 Heart

I hope you get relief soon and able to heal. Shining the light home for you sweetheart @Zoe7 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh @Zoe7  noooo! this has made me sad. So sorry you've been hurt, and that I might lose you. Really hope I didn't add to your pain. Take all the time you need but please come back. Whose gonna talk to me?

@Zoe7  Zoe7 I always skim over these pages to see how you are going. You lil pea friend is worried the heck about you. Please come back I miss you so much. greenpeaxxx:(

@Zoe7  HeartHeartHeart

@Zoe7   So good to hear from you and really very sorry to hear you are struggling and don't feel safe here atm.  I for one know you always have the very best of intentions, and also share so much love on the forums and IRL with all the kids you mentor.  You have a lot of folk here holding space for you.  Sometimes the old adage sticks and stones ....... is just not true.  Words can cut.  Occasionally someone on the forums will let loose a tirade that really has not been earned by the target.  It's a great shame when this happens, it's not what the forums were made for.  

Sending you masses of love and hugs and gentle encouragement.  You are missed.  Hoping you are doing your best self-care irl lovely woman xx

Well said @eth ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope @eth @Exoplanet @greenpea @Former-Member @frog @utopia @Sans911 @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @BlueBay and all those who visit here...

Image result for thank you butterfly

@Zoe7I know I haven't been around much lately but thinking lots of you hun. You are special to me and many othersHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance