Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Not at all @eth
No dramas 🙂

Hope your day was okay @MDT 

Hey Tabby Cat @TAB

Yeah it wasn't bad thanks. Got there on time. Went quicker than I expected today. I am trying my best to learn it all. Getting there. Hopefully soon I can do my tasks without help or assistance as I can feel a nuisance is all.
It is what it is. Tripped up today and ruined my pants so I was angry about that at myself. Buggered my wrist too. Anyway. Then had a start up business meeting tonight so it was good to get that back on track.

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar

Hi forumites. Hope your Mondays were okay

@MDT hey, Hams,sounds good. Go easy though. It's still early days.  It's not worth it to hurry the process. Take care.

its early days so take it easy, sounds like you had a good day if you can gloss over ruined pants and wrist. Well its all in perceptions I guess. @MDT  I need my old wrists for stupid job and dont have that many pairs of workpants left lol. Glad your day went quick

Need a shower @Meowmy @TAB

I smell like an old ham right now haha

well add some cloves then you would be Old Spiced Ham @MDT  ha 

Haha. @TAB
True that.

yeah convoluted attempt at Old Spice vs smelly vs spiced ham vs well, old refs @MDT  lol

Ha ha Smiley Very Happy @TAB @MDT   My Dad used to wear Old Spice all the time!  Memories ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance