Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@greenpea @eth @TAB good morning everyone. Well wishes and kind thoughts to you all. Wish you all a great day , kindness, care be with us. Just got out of bed, will be at work in less than an hour. Usual struggles. Just pray for all your good wishes come true. Have a great day. Bless you all beautiful people.

A quiet day today,have been slowly packing things up for our move to rhe house, anxiety is playing up though cause we can't see the place till next friday and have to sign lease straight after, so I hope the house is good, don't know if it has aircon, tv connections in all rooms, internet connection, gas, 2 bathrooms, omly thing she told me is 4 bedrooms don't know there sizes either so it's like im going somewhere blind only knowing the outside.

@eth have a great, nice peaceful time away, will be thinking of you sending good thoughts yourway.

@greenpea  having your neighbors in my prayers for them both that everything goes well and you looking after there garden for them is such a special gift you have for helping others, which is pretty rare these days, most people don't know anything about there neighbors, you are an inspiration to us all.

@TAB I had read your post before it was deleted and thought it was special, I am still learning about what where alowed to put in our posts, i get confused and have had some taken off as well, I think where all still learning and just forget sometimes

@Ant7  and @Meowmy hope you are feeling a bit better today

@Mazarita @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Adge @Smc @Ali11 

@Appleblossom @MDT @BlueBay @frog @Angels333 @BryanaCamp @Owlunar 

and alThis is all of us, we are specialThis is all of us, we are special

All the best with it @saturnzoon

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy wishing you a beautiful afternoon. May it be full of kindess for you Meowmy. Loads of love greenpeaxxx

@saturnzoon  Thank you saturnzoon for you kind words. I hope you have a good day. Love always greenpeaxxx

@greenpea thanks for sending love. Just coping bit by bit, little by little ATM, great that you are feeling well. I patiently wait for my turn. Like someone said hope and strength all we need. Hope it will be better and strength to hold on until it is better. Have a great afternoon.

@Zoe7 hope you are having a good day. I am just coping bit by bit, little by little, be patient with my own illness. And myself. Have a great afternoon.

Hope it goes okay @Meowmy 😸 I just got home from work job finished early. I said Yes to work over wknd at different site tho

Hi @saturnzoon yeah I was tired and not up to having posts checked sorry if anyone was offended

@TAB nice to hear. Still at work. Hope you don't mind the work too much. Hope you will have a great Friday night. I am hoping to get a haircut. May be a coffee and a short walk. Thanks for care. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance