Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

A big hi and good morning to @Mazarita @Appleblossom @TAB @Amour_Et_Psyché @Meowmy @outlander @CheerBear @eth @saturnzoon @Zoe7 @Adge @BryanaCamp @Exoplanet @Alacarte  @Angels333  @Shaz51 and all I have missed and all who pass by today. Happy Friday everyone! My mental health nurse is at me to get my sleep under control. Went for a nice walk with her yesterday and she wants me to control my cat napsCat Surprised Good luck with that lol Cat Wink. Saw my neighbour yesterday her daughter is on oxygen and cannot walk .... my poor neighbour is shattered  .... she is going in for her own operation today poor love. I will look after her garden while she is away. I was wondering if everyone could send kind throughts to her daughter today and hope she gets better for neighbour. Maybe our collective good will thoughts will have some effect :). Have a kind and caring day everyone love greenpeaxxx

Good morning to you too @greenpea I'm just stirring in my sleep.   I will send good thoughts to your neighbor.   Your a gem looking after her garden whilst she's out of action.

Goodnight @greenpea 

@Angels333  Thanks sweety. Take good care of yourself. greenpeaxxxx

Didn’t really see story but instantl cooked prawns yum @Appleblossom

Morning everyone 🙂 Too many to tag so a general 👋 hello.

I too will send good thoughts your way this morning @greenpea. @Angels333 your painting is beautiful!

Quick fly by to say hi before I get started with the day. No germy little ones to think about today and I am looking forward to doing some things beyond the walls of the house today!

Hope it's a good one for all 🙂

(Ps @Mazarita missing you lots and thinking of you often, especially while I'm having a morning cuppa and watching the sun wake up. Hope things are good in your world. Big, huge ❤)

Good morning @greenpea and @Angels333 and anyone else around atm ... just a quick fly by as I'm ready to leave a bit early.  Hope the next few days are peaceful for everyone.  GP I'll be sending healing vibes to your neighbour and her daughter.  I agree that you're a gem the way you care about her.   

Take care all :  @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Adge @Exoplanet @Zoe7 @CheerBear @outlander @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope  and everyone else dropping in here.  Should be back in forum land early Monday.

OMG I've got so much gear for 3 days!  Mostly coz it will be so cold up there - it's near the Barringtons and they've been -1 already despite unusually warm days for this time of year.   Looking forward to gorgeous clear sunrises and fire at night.

Snap! @CheerBear   we're both flying around this morning!  Sounds like you've got a much earned self day today.  Enjoy!

Hope you have a fantastic time away @eth. Sunrises and fires sound fab ❤

That was a good snap @eth, with our fly by hi' s! Have missed seeing you around and catching up with you in real time lately, but nice to be here briefly at the same time.

It's been beautiful during the day here too, but cold mornings and nights (not quite -1 though I'm heading somewhere tonight that will be closer to 0 than I'd like!).

Better run. Big hugs for what sounds like a bit of a struggle run for you lately. Hope the break helps ❤👋

@eth  OMG eth! the Barringtons is where my ex takes son for his camping hols 😄 . Small world. Have a great time. Love gpxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance