Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Zoe7 Hey Zoey, support role is important . You will do really well. You support so many here. I remember at school, class teacher so important. When my favorite class teacher died of cancer, my acedemic records took a huge dive lol.

Hi everyone @greenpea ,  @Zoe7 @Mazarita @Angels333 @Meowmy @Molliex  @cutiepiekitty  @Adge

@Shaz51 and anyone else here at the moment.  Hope today went ok for all and tonight is peaceful.  I don't seem to be chatting with many people at the moment, maybe just coz I've been either exhausted or busy the last week and away for 2 before that.  

Sending warm wishes also out to @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @outlander @Doglover @Former-Member @Owlunar @Former-Member @Razzle @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie @Maggie @Molliex @Queenie @CheerBear @BlueBay @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @frog @Gazza75 @TAB @Silenus @Jacques @PurpleKathy@oceangirl @Former-Member    hope life is treating you all gently.  I'm around in the background more than I speak at the moment but if you tag me I'll respond. 

Take care all xx

Thanks for tagging me @eth  hope you are okay. Having day off work today to mixed feelings well I guess I needed to.

The support role gets boring when it is the same thing each week @Meowmy A lot of it is working with those kids that need extra reading and extra one on one support to do their work. Whilst it leaves me with extra time for myself it is not as rewarding as having a class to plan for and work with. I am certainly not as excited about it as I was to be back on class.

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 🙂 how are you going my dear friend :)?xxx

I am okay @greenpea Had a difficult weekend but the anxiety has decreased. Got some things to get organised tonight but had an early dinner so I can rest for a while then get stuck into it.

How are you my super little pea?

@Zoe7 I hope you will find fulfilling and rewarding things in your life while having some time for yourself next term.

Hey @TAB  sounds like a bit of self-care was needed.  Hope you feel better soon.

@Zoe7  just replied on the new start thread and too tired to even copy and paste it here!  I am needing extra rest with all that's going on.  Didn't mention I'm also trying to write a piece for another competition, but not finding much creative flow.  Won't really matter if I don't get it in I guess.  Sometimes we set tasks for ourselves that are a bit arbitrary, but if we can do them it's good for self-esteem.  My creative writing group is meant to happen on Wednesday morning too and it would be good to have a new piece for that.  Maybe tomorrow I'll find my muse!

Thanks @Meowmy I am planning on being able to get to the beach with Toby once the weather improves and next term we will have daylight savings so will have more time after work in the daylight. I do like having that extra time after work to do things rather being stuck inside when it is dark.

I find it easier to write when I am not actually feeling well @eth but I have to be in the mood for painting and haven't been for many months. I hope to get back into it in the holidays - have one rather big peacock painitng staring at me wanting more done to it lol

I hope you find some inspiration tomorrow to write something - sometimes just starting can lead to more and get the creative juices flowing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance