Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Ssh @oceangirl .. can u find it now lol

@saturnzoon thanks for that. I usually find it hard to do or enjoy anything but just lie there, cry and mope and think negative. So hard.

My reply was deleted in progress @Meowmy m iderators after me tonight

@TAB hope your night turn out of and get some good sleep.

Hi @TAB,

I'm sorry you feel the moderators have been on your back a bit tonight.

As I mentioned via email, posts mentioning specific details about weight, and/or what may be considered eating-disorder behaviours, are against our Community guidelines. Essentially, we just want the SANE Forums to be a space that is considerate of those who struggle with eating-disorders.

I hope this doesn't discourage you from continuing your conversations amongst one another!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1I7fqmxmA

@TAB If it makes u feel betta I had a couple of posts moderated ..

Good Night

Sorry for carrying on @Meowmy hope you sleep well

Ha bet you did @Appleblossom lol but thanks was a big day wasn’t ready for a how to post exam

Hugs @TAB 

Bet you worked hard.

Its only cos I have rested up I can be cheery.

Smiley Happy

Still I like Sadhguru's sense of humour.  SHows I am in a good mood. When I am outs sorts, takes a lot to get back on keel.

Didja hear about the fireball size of a car ... that splashed into the Great Australian Bight??

@eth  Hi and good morning eth have a wonderful 3 days at farm. How fabulous for you :). Will miss you while you are away but know that you will be back on Monday with a report on your stay :). Try not to worry about your ndis stuff, you are a clever cookie and know system like none other. I know it will all work out for you :). Again have a great weekend love gp xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance