Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

My Neurologist Appointment (next Monday) has been a 4 month wait, since Referral - Now Cancelled, due to Lockdown.

The Neurology Appointment is/ was to Investigate & Treat Nerve &/ or Tendon damage in my left hand - Which gave me numb fingers (no feeling) & loss of coordination in left hand.

Abandonment.

Online Dating person was very rude, abrupt & interrogative - In several email (text) message exchanges (the worst this afternoon).

I'm so dissilusioned with Online Dating people's rude dismissive behaviour/ communication.

I feel like giving up on Online Dating altogether.

I cannot do this anymore....

Everytime i try and get help i get left looking like an idiot. Im really not worthy of it anyway. Everyone sees only what they want to see. Today's drs for pop felt like a disaster and like im the worst person. Maybe i should just keep my mouth shut

Hi @outlander, I'm aware that this is the worry room and we don't often respond here, but I want to make sure you know you were heard 💜 I am so sorry to hear it didn't go well. If you want to talk about it more in the forums, and get some more support from the community, I am sure there will be so many of your friends and members who are here for you 

Struggling to much to find words right now @Daisydreamer i was already sinking into more of a depressive state.

I miss my friend - today I feel like I will never get over losing him - still cannot accept he is gone and really don't want to because that would make it real and real is not what I want to feel Smiley Sad

I had a sister

and how I’ve missed her

She was one of a kind

with a tortured mind

Then lost her fight

on the darkest of nights

Oh my sister

how I’ve missed her

💔💔💔

Restrictions & Mask-Wearing still continue here (WA) this week (2nd week).

Still effectively a Lockdown - Just called "Post-Lockdown Transition" officially.

My Over 50's Fitness Classes & Yoga Classes are all cancelled this week (as well as last week) - Because they won't Run Classes, with people all having to Wear a Mask (understandably).

Fitness class has 30 people - So that would have been 30 people, all wearing masks (in same room).

So it's cancelled/ not running.

Adge

Hello @Adge sorry to hear u r on lockdown. Did u see my msg about mystery shoppiing? I tried to copy u in but yr name did not appear in blue so i don't know. It was in the thread from lived experiences > our stories >re a life of trauma... i sent it fri 5 feb. Best greetings, Melly

This is the only place I feel safe to post anything at the moment. Just wanted to let my friends know that I am safe physically but very mentally unstable. Because the alters have become more vocal it is not an appropriate for me to be here because last time it got out of hand. I can not handle being triggered at all right now and I am of no use to anyone here as I have nothing left to give right now. I will be back when things are more stable. 

((((( @Teej ))))) hugzz-n-hugzz 💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance