Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Almost made myself disappear... almost done

@Maggie  Missing you dreadfully. Please come back.

Image result for cute rabbit

I am struggling so damn much. I don't know what to do. Each day gets harder and harder and darker and darker. I have tried confiding in a few people irl but they just don't seem to want to know or want to help. I feel like a beggar and like I want pity. All I want is to be comforted and cared about. These days I seem to be losing more and more people in my life Not that I had a whole lot in my life to begin with which makes it that much harder to accept and deal with. 
my plan seems more and more like the only option. 
now this snap lockdown just seems to be affecting me a lot more than I thought it would and I have zero faith it will only be 5 days. Don't think I can get through a third lockdown. Life is just s**t right now and everything is getting on top of me. 

Hi there @Lee82

Sorry to see how much you're struggling today. It must have felt very disheartening when the people you spoke to were unable to support you. The sudden lockdown is also really tough to adjust to so I don't blame you for feeling so overwhelmed. I hope you have been able to get through today with some care and compassion toward yourself. Please reach out to a helpline if you need some one-on-one support-

Lifeline: 13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467

Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support (Beyond Blue): 1800 512 348

Here with you,

Sphinxly 🐣

Hello Lee82,

Thinking of you 💕💕💕

Hang in there- we are in lockdown with you too. Just went for a walk. Been a lovely day here in rural Vic. 

Wanting to send you sunshine into your life.

May you know a rainbow over your tears.

Hang in there. Pray.

Love from melly.

I am struggling.

I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.

I pretend that everything is ok but its not.

I am so alone.

Hi @Snowie, it must be so hard to feel alone in your struggles. I hope it helps sharing here. Do reach out to services such as Lifeline (13 11 14) or Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467) for support as you need.

Thinking of you,

Sphinxly 🐣

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

This all feels like a cruel punishment. The slow erosion of my soul. A solitary experience. Darkness with no way out. A room in the pit of hell with only one name on it. 

This looks like a place id visit often

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance